Mar '12 1500: To the guy selling the unregistered MAC SBR.....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    It was me who told you that your MAC with shoulder stock was an SBR. You didn't believe me and that makes you an idiot. Just take the stock off and become legal. If you don't want to take my word for it, look it up. If you dont at least do that, then you are a bigger idiot than I thought....

VUPDblue

Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    this particular mental giant gave me the biggest :n00b: look when I talked to him. I was wearing my stamp collector shirt so I was able to show what an NFA stamp even looked like. :laugh:

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    You are, of course, absolutely correct. However, the fact that adding a 12"-14" piece of wood or wire to a firearm transforms it into an NFA weapon is, on the face of it, somewhat ridiculous.

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    The only thing that I can add to this to possibly make you feel better, those that are of above average intelligence have to struggle with a life where at least half of those that you encounter are not as intelligent as yourself.
    It is a free country, and I suppose if this person who you speak so highly of is interested in a stay at club FED, it is his right to advertise selling an item that is a federal crime to possess.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    This is not the first time either, no?

It amazes me how often those supposedly snarling, ready to kick in your front door, take you into the night for Gitmo for a minor paperwork violation or accidentally possessed sear, these purely evil Jack Booted Thugs...

Try hard to help a bro not get tagged with a felony and 10 years in jail for not knowing the law.

Heck, they even try to convince someone to stop breaking FEDERAL LAW in a building full of police.

I mean, for a bunch of JBT, you guys seem to stink at putting the innocent under the heels and onto concrete. If I weren't so certain, I might think that you are nice guys trying to help educate and keep fellow gun owners.... well.. gun owners.

Yep, you failed.

Oh, wait, how do I add purple?

IndyIN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.3%
    58   1   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    Texas
    It was me who told you that your MAC with shoulder stock was an SBR. You didn't believe me and that makes you an idiot. Just take the stock off and become legal. If you don't want to take my word for it, look it up. If you dont at least do that, then you are a bigger idiot than I thought....

Did you say "do you know who I am?" before you informed him? :yesway:

Sounds like he is wrong, maybe he just wasn't willing to take the word of some random guy at the gun show :dunno:

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood

He is an idiot because he didn't believe some guy at a gun show?:dunno: If I believed everything I heard just today alone, I would be an idiot!
    I'm guessing he had no idea what you were talking about. He probably bought it like that and figured you were feeding him a line of s**t. (we all know that never happen at gun shows!)

I think I saw you today. ( or someone else with the same shirt!)

VUPDblue

Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    no, he is an idiot for running around with an illegal firearm. he is a bigger idiot for feeding me a line of crap about how it was not. he already had an explanation so that leads me to believe he had been confronted with the proper info before and chose to ignore it then too.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Can't tell you how many times I've seen AMD 65s with short barrels, forward grips on pistols (I know that has changed somewhat depending on who you cite and over all length), Semi MACs in the case with stocks. I have stopped trying to help.
    A. They think you're bargaining price or messing with them.
    B. They really are ignorant.
    C. Can't believe they will be locked up with Bubba for a technical error.
    D. Don't believe the BATFE lives for this kind of stuff.

VUPDblue

Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I have witnessed B and D. A couple shows ago I saw a guy with a shorty AR. I asked him about it ( I was interested in buying his upper ) and he said it wasn't registered because that was a waste of two hundred bux since the law on SBRs is never enforced. :n00b:

Top Bottom