Mar '12 1500: To the guy selling the unregistered MAC SBR.....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Maybe the guy was ATF and trolling for someone to slap the cuffs on? Maybe he was a really rich guy with a good lawyer and was trolling for ATF so that he could take them to court and finally put an end to the infringements?

Or maybe he doesn't believe that laws could be that stupid, and has no problems with guys named Bubba.

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    The really sad thing about it is , he'll probably sell it to some uninformed person that is new to the gun community, and they will end up behind the 8 ball.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I was walking around yesterday and saw a guy walking around with one, figured he had to have the stamp, the guy wouldn't be walking around in the middle of a gun show with it if he didn't have it. Well, guess I was wrong.

Idiot.

Speaking of SBRs, those LWRCs were pretty sexy :):

vesan87

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 14, 2010
    A little south of Indy
    It was me who told you that your MAC with shoulder stock was an SBR. You didn't believe me and that makes you an idiot. Just take the stock off and become legal. If you don't want to take my word for it, look it up. If you dont at least do that, then you are a bigger idiot than I thought....

Doesn't the ATF have a table? You should of told him to go ask them about it.

Top Bottom