• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gopwins

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    I searched every junk rack to find a cheap, functioning muzzleloader just for plinking. I didn't find anything until I was on my way out the door. I stopped at the last table with any rifles on it and picked up a .50 Investarms Hawken that definitely wasn't junk. Got it for $100. I love the junk racks. Some of my favorite old beater plinkers have been found on the junk racks.

Last edited:

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    I looked really hard at the CM9. I found one dealer who was willing to go $405 OTD. I went back and looked at it twice until I finally decided on a Sig P290. It was darned near a wash though and was tempted by Beretta Nanos too.

----------

Also got six Colt 9mm AR magazines and a front-sight-base-taper-pin.

spitfire51

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Pretty light haul for me this time around, mostly because I was looking to get a Marlin 795 and could not find one anywhere. Ended up getting some powder and a carry handle for my AR build

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Traded a fellow INGO member for a Remington 700 Sendero in 270 :rolleyes: and a couple scopes before I even got to the show. At the show I was looking for a set of S&W 59 grips and mags but never found them. Did find an older gent that had 5 boxes of Lake City M80 Ball for $40!! Asked if he had more but he didn't. Bought a Stoner Black Stealth leather holster for my Kimber Ultra and a Stoner Leather IWB for a Commander. ALMOST bought a 16" Commando upper for an AR but just couldn't pull the trigger on it, maybe someday. I saw the Gibbs 1903A4 Sniper I want an the guy gave me a good price but I was just short of funds. Someday for that too I guess.

Llamaguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Arkadelphia, AR
    I ended up getting nothing. I was looking for a 20-24" upper receiver but most everything was either a complete rifle or a 9-16" upper with no BCG for $600. I did see the Taurus TCP and CZ-82 I wanted back at the January show. Almost got a Mosin but it wasn't on my list today.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I picked up a DPMS Oracle Stainless as my entry into the AR-15 world and some ammunition to shoot out of it.

hopcam

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Visited the INGO table for a hat and then cleaned my wallet out on tactical solutions stuff for a 22/45 that I don't even have and an AR Upper. Had a lot of fun, but wore myself out carrying my Kimber 22 SVT.

g+16

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    I've never seen that many ar uppers there before:yesway:, still all I bought was 2 cups coffee, 1/4 pecans, and a book:)

Top Bottom