Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Sunday March 15, 2015
    Set up begins at 8am sharp
    Registration opens at 9:45 am
    Shooters meeting at 10:45 am
    First shot by 11am

We appreciate any and all set up help.

There will be four 32 round field courses and 1 classifier for a total of 134 rounds if you don't miss. I am expecting that it will be too wet to be on the rifle range so we are dropping one stage for March and will be back to six stages in April. Classifier is bang and clang.

For driving directions: Riley Conservation Club | Indiana Shooting Range | Terre Haute Indiana

Cost is $17 for WVPPS members and $20 for non-members. Memberships can be purchased at registration in March, April and May. Membership puts you in for a drawing at the November match for a gun. Membership also enters you in the point series. The Point Series awards a plaque at the end of the season to the champion of each division. Divisions that have four members that shoot at least four match also pays a cash award. The membership also helps the club put on quality matches.

Memberships cost $25.

Hope to see some of the winter's new shooters at this match.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    In.
    Are we still planning on a work day Saturday?

Yes. Royce and I are leaving here in the am in order to have the stick done before lunch and allow for afternoon shooting. I think we will have another rider.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Is it supposed to rain Sunday?

:)

I'm thinking that there is not a way to cut down on folks workload Sunday morning by sending pedigree info ahead of time?

The weather will be fine. Get to the match. i saw in another thread that you need the trigger time.

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    im in cant wait for my 1st outdoor uspsa match.

WVPPS puts on a good match. Well worth the drive. I see your on the eastside of Indy. I also live on the eastside of Indy. I usually shoot all the local outdoor matches. If you ever want to carpool shoot me a PM. I will be shooting this weekends match at Riley.

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    rebuilt target stands and wall sections today. the range is in pretty good shape considering all the rain we had Friday. no snow on the ground. come out and shoot with us! 11 am start time...shooters meeting 10:45

Top Bottom