• ...and so much more!
  • sporter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southern, Indiana
    Thanks for the great match!

I had gun problems, bad stage planning and execution, mikes, got lost, moved too fast etc. etc.

Limited is definitely a different animal than Production!

[video=youtube;10TajIEGlGM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10TajIEGlGM&feature=youtu.be[/video]

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Thanks to everyone who came out and shot our match today. 70 shooters is fantastic and a record crowd for WVPPS in the 21st century. I am sure the had more shooters at a match in 1997, and I am equally sure that Rhino will inform of us about it. Thanks to the crew of Reed, Gary, Steve and Jeff for the help replacing shooting sticks yesterday. THe TEk committee continues to impress, even if I did have to assist with posting to USPSA. We had a great set up crew on the range this morning and it went pretty smooth. The tear down was superb as well. I plan to post a short promo video of the match later tonight or tomorrow. I will get started on the Point Series as soon I receive the list. The scores are up on USPSA please visit that site to check the scores.

It was great seeing some many new faces out on the range from the winter matches. Looking forward to a great season of shooting at WVPPS. We will have six stages next month, and look for activators next month.

At this time, I have no recollection of any events occurring in or about 1997 at WVPPS/RileyCC. Furthermore, were I to recall any such event which may or may not have occurred during that time period at that venue, I am barred from any mention or discussion thereof.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    At this time, I have no recollection of any events occurring in or about 1997 at WVPPS/RileyCC. Furthermore, were I to recall any such event which may or may not have occurred during that time period at that venue, I am barred from any mention or discussion thereof.

Why? By Whom?
    Do you recall entering more than 70 score sheets at any time during your tenure as scoresheet wrangler?

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Why? By Whom?
    Do you recall entering more than 70 score sheets at any time during you tenure as scoresheet wrangler?

At this juncture, upon advice from counsel, I hereby invoke my rights guaranteed to me by the Fifth Amendment to the US Constitution and therefore and henceforth refuse to answer or respond to any such questions as any response I might provide may tend to incriminate me.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    At this juncture, upon advice from counsel, I hereby invoke my rights guaranteed to me by the Fifth Amendment to the US Constitution and therefore and henceforth refuse to answer or respond to any such questions as any response I might provide may tend to incriminate me.

There is a story here some place.....I want to hear it.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville

You are not barred. I said you had run it into the ground like a cock punch, and wished you would quit talking about it but I did not bar you from talking about it. I am not the boss of you. I had considered stabbing you in the neck like Gus McCray did his horse, but I never barred you from talking about it.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    You are not barred. I said you had run it into the ground like a cock punch, and wished you would quit talking about it but I did not bar you from talking about it. I am not the boss of you. I had considered stabbing you in the neck like Gus McCray did his horse, but I never barred you from talking about it.

Maybe someone else barred him, not everyone wants to hear about a time when Tucker Hats, striped tube socks and nuthugger short shorts were popular

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Is it because we are not cool and go to baby showers instead of pistol matches??????????

You are a cruel, cruel man.

Feeling is mutual.

Also, as mentioned by Coach, did you in fact skip a pistol match to go to a "baby shower"?

Sir, you were neither explicitly nor implicitly included in my statement. However, since you have now expressed your disdain for me, I hereby shun you. SHUN YOU.

(I'll call you later)

It probably wasn't a real baby shower. More of a baby sprinkle...

The babies were raining from the sky. And by "babies" I mean strippers. And by "raining from the sky" I mean non-existent, because there were no strippers. But I can dare to dream.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    You are a cruel, cruel man.

Sir, you were neither explicitly nor implicitly included in my statement. However, since you have now expressed your disdain for me, I hereby shun you. SHUN YOU.

(I'll call you later)

The babies were raining from the sky. And by "babies" I mean strippers. And by "raining from the sky" I mean non-existent, because there were no strippers. But I can dare to dream.

This is about the bull and the horns.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    This is about the bull and the horns.

Consider yourself shunned as well.

Although, as Craig pointed out when I called him yesterday, I may be unclear on the concept of "shunning."

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." --- Inigo Montoya

Last edited:
    Top Bottom