• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    It's almost funny hearing someone that only drives from Indy to a match complaining about the drive... You are in the MIDDLE of all of the match locations, it's not like you drove 4 or 5 hours ONE way to find a match cancelled.

There are guys that come from Louisville, Illinois or way up north the the excellent matches Coach and crew host.

The match got cancelled, it sucks.... Would you be on here *****ing if it got cancelled due to lightening during the shooters meeting? Sh... happens.

I forgot to laugh about how funny it is.

Now I'm pissed,
    I missed some of the best trash talking in quite a while and It wasn't at match.
    Mildot I'm going to save that post right next to the email coach sent me when I was talking myself into a 40 single stack. That is some good stuff.
    Happy gunner if you stick around I'm sure we will shoot in some weather that will make you question our sanity. I know I have questioned mine a few times in the last couple years.
    Coach made the right call, attempting to shoot on icy bays is just asking for trouble.
    I'm sorry the 5th Saturday didn't work out I was looking forward to the match,see you all next month

I've pretty much replied to a couple of post saying that I understand. Also, I'm not questioning Coach's calls. I guess my expectation was high for this and the anticipation for weeks got to me and I seem to compare how folks at FNS communicate better about upcoming events and was somewhat expecting the same for this. That is all. No need to keep beating this dead beaver.

Last edited:

RangeJunkie

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Geist
    Keep in mind FNS is quite simple. Rain? Shoot under cover, Snow? Shoot under cover lol.

Only thing they will cancel for pretty much is lightening. Running with a gun can make the weather a little more important haha

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    Hah. That's what I was thinking.

Yeah.

I was up and moving around at 07:00. Checked my phone a little after and saw a text from Coach, which I greatly appreciated receiving! Thanks, Coach!

I would have been on time (again) and set a precedent for 2013! Next month!

Sorry rhino,this one doesn't count,(no credible witness) that you were up at 0700:D

JJJ

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    This has been some entertaining business! I can't help thinking how odd a nine page thread about a match that didn't happen and at least half the pages after it didn't happen!
    :D

Bcampbell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Bloomington
    This thread has been like a bad train wreck all day. I know I shouldn't look
    however I can't control myself and read again and again. I'm not a smart person by any stretch but I'm feeling like it's sucking my last brain cells out. I'm going to have to call Chaney for some therapy.

Mog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Indianapolis
    This has been some entertaining business! I can't help thinking how odd a nine page thread about a match that didn't happen and at least half the pages after it didn't happen!
    :D

PM me and I'll send you a copy of the Terre Haute Rag, complete coverage of the National Championship Match at Camp Perry that should have happened but didn't.
    Litlratt will deny everything.

Beans&Bullets

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 18, 2010
    Terre Haute, IN
    You should all count yourselves lucky! I did it, I did it all week, the "P" word, I practiced! I"m certain I would have won any division I would have shot in. I was not certain if I would shoot open or limited 10 or production, but I"m certain it would have been INCREDIBLE! I was shooting 32 round courses of fire in practice in less than 24 seconds and shooting all "a" zone shots. Oh snap, that was a dream, never mind.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    My name is Joseph Viray. Who are you?

Hah. That's what I was thinking.

Yeah.

I was up and moving around at 07:00. Checked my phone a little after and saw a text from Coach, which I greatly appreciated receiving! Thanks, Coach!

I would have been on time (again) and set a precedent for 2013! Next month!

Nope calling bull**** on this one

I am just pissed that I quit drinking around 1:30 in the morning in order to get up and head in.
    Bill did text me back that there was nothing stopping from me starting again at 6:30am.......I am afraid that might suggest I have a problem drinking that early......

Last edited:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    This was to be my first USPSA, and I was counting on it being enough experience to earn me a Grandmaster title at next weeks classifier. Now I'm behind on my scheduled greatness. :D

Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    This thread has been like a bad train wreck all day. I know I shouldn't look
    however I can't control myself and read again and again. I'm not a smart person by any stretch but I'm feeling like it's sucking my last brain cells out. I'm going to have to call Chaney for some therapy.
    Hours are 8AM - 5PM Monday through Friday.
    Walk ins cannot be accommodated as I am extremely busy this time of year due to the unusually high number of match cancellations.
    Please call 2 hours prior to your appointment as I reserve the right to cancel it due to adverse weather conditions.

Top Bottom