• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KT0317

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2020
    Paoli
    Jeepster you were right with the one post wonder.
    Now could someone please tell me how to delete my account?
    I can’t figure out how to do it.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Honestly should make the post count higher with the current market being the way it is. Its not hard to throw 50 posts in one thread.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Jeepster you were right with the one post wonder.
    Now could someone please tell me how to delete my account?
    I can’t figure out how to do it.
    You can't delete your account. If you don't want to come back, just log out and don't come back. We'd rather people stuck around and took part, but to be honest if your only reason for being here is the classifieds, then

<--- Armslist & Gunbroker are that way.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    waaaSomeebody call the waaambulancewaaa2 Nobody wants you to leave. We would much rather you join in the fun and become a member of the community.

I find it unreasonable to believe that you have no life experience that would be helpful to someone here.

Enough with the coddling though...

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    Personally, I usually buy and sell guns from complete strangers who I have no prior context on.

Purple, etc.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Seriously...if you have been a member of the forum for almost a year, how could you NOT know this rule and why it exists?
    This. You havent seen us making fun of folks like you for the entire time? (no offense intended)

SO therefore I formally declare SHENANIGANS!!!!

It sounds like you joined, poked around a bit, went away, then came back when you had something to buy or sell. Because if you have been lurking this entire time you HAVE to have seen us making fun of runners with this exact same type of question before. Its not uncommon. (unless you havent really been lurking)

But dont let the stuff above discourage you. Jump in, roll up your sleeves and give us you opinion on stuff. you'll be at 50 before you know it.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    One doesn't leave a good impression when they say that the rules set forth for the good of the community first and foremost and not just a free for all rush to the classified section by those that don't give a rip are "ridiculous and weird"

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Nothing confusing about the forum header:

View attachment 123350

Very clear on the priorities.
    I pointed this out when they changed the software.

I agree with having a post count to join the classifieds. I wouldn't have a problem with it being increased.

But if we are a forum/community first we shouldn't advertise we are a marketplace so prominently.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I pointed this out when they changed the software.

I agree with having a post count to join the classifieds. I wouldn't have a problem with it being increased.

But if we are a forum/community first we shouldn't advertise we are a marketplace so prominently.
    OK. No knock on you or others that feel this way. We all have opinions.
    This is a business for TexK. We are growing the forum's in an attempt to garner more advertising which in turn allows the forum to get new toys when you people suggest them. Nothing is free you know.

So yes, we advertise it. But in this there are hurdles to be cleared.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    OK. No knock on you or others that feel this way. We all have opinions.
    This is a business for TexK. We are growing the forum's in an attempt to garner more advertising which in turn allows the forum to get new toys when you people suggest them. Nothing is free you know.

So yes, we advertise it. But in this there are hurdles to be cleared.
    Churchmouse, TexKev, and the other moderators.

At least in mobile on an Android device the only thing that shows up on the main page are the terms and rules say the very bottom. There are no direct header area links to a FAQ or rules that I can find. I believe the old site used to have such links and I would urge you to put such links near the top and prominently displayed in both desktop and mobile modes.

Just a suggestion.

BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    :welcome: from Hamilton County!! You might consider becoming a site supporter, it cost $20 per year and will immediately get your 50 post so you can participate in all benefits of the site as well as the classifieds. Also the site supporters help pay the huge expense of operating this great forum.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom