Marlin Stutzman demands answers from Coats on lobbying ties, personal contributions

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Find someone here at INGO who would delight in that. I've seen that accusation cast out there before, but I've yet to see anyone calling for it. No-one wants chaos.

I am feeling extra negative about our future lately. Watching the continued destruction of our country does not amuse me in the least.

xd9

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010

Truckerman79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    McCordsville, IN
    Again, if this was a post about your preferred candidate, which we get a LOT of from you, you wouldn't be complaining. I am now wondering if silencing those you don't agree with is what the man you keep backing is all about, and if perhaps I shouldn't vote for Stutzman instead.

207_not_sure_if_serious.jpg

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Well, it appears that Coats has finally released his financials. There doesn't appear to be anything in the article I read that shows anything other than the fact that he makes a lot of money being a consultant and lobbyist. I would like to see his donations list, tho. Now all we have to do is wait for Hostettler and the others to release theirs.

Indy Star

Top Bottom