• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    Not really devils advocate, just a question. It is their right to not use the membership.

I think it would be interesting to see a graph of the gate access Logs based on days of the week and hours of the day. Would help me know when to go to avoid crowds.

Weekday mornings are usually pretty slow.
    I don't go much on weekends. If I'm off on the weekend I'm usually shooting a match somewhere

510picker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2017
    Martinsville
    Not really devils advocate, just a question. It is their right to not use the membership.

I think it would be interesting to see a graph of the gate access Logs based on days of the week and hours of the day. Would help me know when to go to avoid crowds.

That data would be interesting to see. Maybe we needed to have a club member INGO meet at the club one weekend this spring.

IndianaRog

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    Please note...the Martinsville Sportsmans Conservation Club is CLOSED Sunday 4/21 due to fallen trees on range access road. ALL ranges are inaccessible. It will be Monday at the earliest that we can get a tree service out to clear the fallen trees.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Please note...the Martinsville Sportsmans Conservation Club is CLOSED Sunday 4/21 due to fallen trees on range access road. ALL ranges are inaccessible. It will be Monday at the earliest that we can get a tree service out to clear the fallen trees.
    Thanks for your updates. Will save some disappointment at the gate.

SNAFU-M1A

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2009
    Morgan Co
    I just left & the road is open. Looked like a mud slide took out a large tree. I was the only 1 there at 9. Another guy showed up soon after me & there were 5 more there when I left & another pulling in. I almost went yesterday, glad I didn’t.

I’ve definitely seen an increase in the number of people using the ranges. I only go during the week & there were several times last year that I was sharing ranges with several other people. I can’t imagine what the weekends are like.

Echelon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    I joined maybe 10 years ago via the military membership program they had at the time. I had to move to South Carolina a couple years ago and decided to let my membership go not knowing if I'd return to Indiana in a reasonable time. Fast forward two years and I'm moving home... should have spent the money to keep the membership! I always felt like I had the place to myself, rarely would I run into another member. The sponsorship is a great idea to keep the club as nice as it is, but would make it impossible for someone like me to re-join since I only went when it wasn't busy and never made any new connections.

Shockingly, I found when moving to the Carolinas that ranges here suck! Indiana is much more gun friendly than either of the Carolinas.

Top Bottom