• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mvriley315

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2008
    Mooresville
    Does anyone have the e-mail address for the Martinsville Conservation Club? I want to see if I can sign up for next year now that Atterbury is only open 3 days a week now and their annual membership went up from last year.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    They usually open membership in Late December, early January and only have a certain number of slots.

mospeada

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Bloomington
    2009 Memberships are full

2009 Memberships are at full capacity of 500 members and no new applications may be requested except by active duty Military, with proof of active duty status. Active duty may request at email address below.
    ==================================================================================================
    New membership applications may be requested after January 1, 2009 and any requests before that date will be deleted. Please include your full name and postal address as all applications will not be mailed or emailed until January 1st, 2009 and offered on

a first come, first served basis. Membership has remained at 500 paid members for 2009 and open enrollment fills up very fast. New membership is determined by postal date received and when the full 500 member limit is reached; all further mail for 2009 requests will be returned. Membership dues for 2009 remain at $75.00 for the year and are good for spouse and any children age 18 and younger still living at home. Children age 18 living independently or older, must purchase their own membership. Active duty Military, may still apply for membership as we waive the 500 member limit with proof of active duty status.

The Board of Directors
    Martinsville Sportsman’s Conservation Club
    To apply, email us at:
    sportsmansconservationclub@yahoo.com

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    you will need to have everything ready and the second (IF) they open up memberships get your stuff in Immediately

this club has grown rapidly in the last couple years as an exclusive range

they aren't much for organized stuff yet but as soon as someone gets there and puts in the effort matches would mature there very quickly.

There are many members here on INgo (like me) and the one's I"ve met are pretty good guys . Overall its a nice place to shoot

mvriley315

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2008
    Mooresville
    Thank you for the replies. I am ging to try to have everything together and get my application there the first of January. I just hope that no one else has the same idea!!! Thanks again. Mike

SNAFU-M1A

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2009
    Morgan Co
    It took a couple of months to fill up last time so I don't think you will have too much trouble getting in. It's definitely worth it.

IUGradStudent

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Bloomington, IN
    Based on my experience from the last 2 years you will be fine. Send them an email Jan 1 requesting an application -- include your mailing address. When it arrives get it back in the mail the next day and you'll be all set. Everybody who has been punctual on getting in at the beginning of January has made it in. GL and hope to see you there!

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    The MCC has really expanded over the years, I joined while home on leave in 1988... it was $10 per year then, a real rutty road to the back with a single 80 yd range where the first pistol range is now.

Sometime in the '90s it went up to $25 and road and range improvements were made. Then to $50 and more range improvements, including adding another range. Then with the increase to $75 per year and the membership increase came the extra ranges, shelters, graveled paths, shooting tables, bathroom etc....

Its well worth the $$, a nice range and a good group of people there too.

Good luck on your 2010 enrollment. And it never hurts to send extra $$ in with the membership application that is used to run and make improvements to the club.

Top Bottom