• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dblagent

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Bloomington
    Wow, glad to hear it is reopened! I was surprised there was any road left after the flood actually. I'm not a member this year, but was last year and I hope to rejoin again next year.

jmb79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Wyoming
    It's great to hear that the club is open again. I really was hoping there would be a work day so we could help with repairs. My wife even said she'd help.

Last edited:

DougBarnes101

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    There will ba a work day!

Guys there will be a work day later in the year. We want to get a list of projects that need to be completed so that it can be organized properly. Hope to see all of you there. Enjoy the ranges.

Doug:cheers:

fastheads

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2008
    Southwest side
    I was there today and the repairs look good. The road and ranges look good. I didn't go to the back pistol bays but I'm sure they are good to go. The Martinsville area that I saw looked good as far as clean-up goes. The club just needs a volunteer day to give the place some extra touch ups around the edges. I talked with a board member while I was there and I'm sure once they catch there breath they will get something set. I really appreciate all the hard work the board has done to get it open so quickly. Thanks Guy and Great Job!!!

KDUBCR250

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Martinsville
    I was there today as well looked good little more TLC and it will be good as new :rockwoot:Im in for a work day whenever .oh and is the pin shoot still on for Sat.:draw:

Substance-P

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    Carmel
    I didn't see any posts after July 1978. Would like information about joining.

Enrollment is capped at certain number of members and usually closes a few months after it (new enrollment) has begun.

My guess is that it has already closed for the year. Your best bet is to keep in eye on their website and be ready to apply at the beginning of next year.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    It is full for the year. New enrollment begins the first of the year (ie January 1, 2010) and will likely be full by the end of January. Find out this year exactly how you apply and do it early in Jan. This year's limit was 500. Surprisingly, I rarely ever see others at the range. I've never seen more than 3 or 4 other vehicles, and only once have I had to share the range with someone.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    I've never seen THAT many cars there. I've only met 4 guys since Feb. 2 were driving by, 1 was picking up brass one morning and not shooting and the other came, shot a large caliber bolt for about 5 rounds and left.

Perhaps it is the times that I go.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I've never seen THAT many cars there. I've only met 4 guys since Feb. 2 were driving by, 1 was picking up brass one morning and not shooting and the other came, shot a large caliber bolt for about 5 rounds and left.

Perhaps it is the times that I go.

no pretty much the same here, but I usually go between 9-10 in the morning on weekdays.

Top Bottom