Apr 13, 2013
    Steuben County

Herr Vogel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2018
    Rossburg
    Not sure if this belongs here or if it deserves its own thread.

MISSOURI SENATE BANS ALL FEDERAL GUN CONTROL LAWS IN PROPOSED BILL said:
    Missouri may have just made the most monumental step towards freedom and individual liberty since the signing of the Bill of Rights. In an upcoming vote by Missouri’s state senate, the state is expected to pass a bill that would nullify ALL Federal gun laws and regulations, and make enforcement of those laws by federal officers within the State of Missouri a criminal offense. Republicans control both U.S. Senate seats and more than two-thirds of the seats in both the Missouri House and Senate.

Like it’s predecessor, SB613, Bill SB637 and it’s companion, House Bill HB786 would prevent all state agencies and their employees from enforcing any federal law that infringes the Second Amendment in any way, including gun registrations, fees, fines, licenses and bans. Originally authored in 2014, a former version of the bill was also passed, but vetoed by then Missouri Governor Jay Nixon.

Source Article: https://archive.fo/4oUZ7#selection-1181.0-1211.0
    SB637 Full Text: https://www.senate.mo.gov/19info/pdf-bill/intro/SB367.pdf

markiemark

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 21, 2011
    Liberty, IN
    Seeing this gives me some hope for the northeast where that ship seems to be heads well out to sea in thar direction. Hopefully this will encourage others in the region to consider the same.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    I travel through there for work regularly, and while Baltimore has the usual big city crime, Western Maryland is a mess of militias, armed 'Churches' and white supremacists/NAZI groups.
    You see the signs, bumper stickers & propaganda billboards everywhere, and it's one confrontation after another trying to use the restroom & get a bite to eat.
    They are no different than the rural PA or Western VA groups, same part of the country & same attitude.

In defense of southern Delaware, it's firearms/hunting friendly and the people are GREAT outside of Wilmington.
    Cross the Maryland, VA and PA state lines and it instantly changes, like flipping a switch.
    I would live in southern DE with the exception it's WAY too close to PA. NJ. NY. MA. & VA. and those people are constantly down there hitting the beaches south of Dover...

I'm sure some 'Red Flag' abuse of power will happen, and I personally think each case should see a judge...
    Like criminal or competency complaints do, not just a computer generated regurgitation that side steps the second amendment.
    I don't think the idea itself is a bad one, some people just shouldn't have possession of firearms...

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I travel through there for work regularly, and while Baltimore has the usual big city crime, Western Maryland is a mess of militias, armed 'Churches' and white supremacists/NAZI groups.
    You see the signs, bumper stickers & propaganda billboards everywhere, and it's one confrontation after another trying to use the restroom & get a bite to eat....

:rofl:

Top Bottom