• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Hate to say it, but isnt our 2a restricted? Pay a fee to get a ltc. Pay a fee to have a sbr. Pay a fee to have a suppressor. Pay a massive fee to have fully auto. Those are definitely restrictive. We should be able to own anything and everything we can afford that the military has access to.

They definitely restrict our ability to fully engage in our 2a rights

Good point. At what point do we stop complying? If only a few don’t comply, they’re arrested and lose their 2A right altogether. If an entire population gives em the finger, that’s a statement... but good luck getting the entire population to agree and follow through.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I am working the polls on election day, we had training a week or so ago. We were told the poll workers are REQUIRED to wear a mask. Voters are REQUESTED to wear a mask. No one can be turned away from the voting center for not wearing a mask. You may openly carrying a firearm, unless your vote center is in a school or some other firearm prohibited building. NONE of the vote centers in my county are in a school.

You can NOT enter a voting center if you are wearing any kind of campaign attire...hats, shirts, etc....you will be asked to remove the items, turn shirts inside out, or do something to otherwise make your electioneering attempt go un noticed.

It's going to be a 14-15 hour day....we'll see if I decide to do this again.
    First. Thank you. That’s a lot of work for nothing in return, but people like you make it happen. So really, thank you. Second, really good inside info, is there somewhere I can print a copy of the rules in case someone tried to escalate that? Not that I’d make a big deal of it, but if they were being dicks I would. If they were polite I would probably do what they asked just to return politeness. If they demanded and had an attitude, I’d like to have a paper copy of their policy and tell em to pound sand.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I certainly don't want to participate in the suit, but my money goes on the settlement to the voter because the mask order is just an unenforceable emergency order, months after the fact, not a legally constructed law by the legislature and approved by the governor, as they are supposed to be.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I certainly don't want to participate in the suit, but my money goes on the settlement to the voter because the mask order is just an unenforceable emergency order, months after the fact, not a legally constructed law by the legislature and approved by the governor, as they are supposed to be.

Plus there are exemptions to lord Holcombs orders in place as well.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    They are NOT allowed to stop you from voting. Even in mask-obsessed Bloomington, even though I was the only unmasked person in a line of 100+ people, nobody said a word. The poll workers were almost too nice, like they've been specifically told not to argue with people.

Masks are compelled, partisan political speech and I refuse to comply with them while I am voting. I went straight down the ballot voted as anti-mask and anti-lockdown as I was able, right down to voting against the dunces on the school board that have been fighting to keep schools closed.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    You can NOT enter a voting center if you are wearing any kind of campaign attire...hats, shirts, etc....you will be asked to remove the items, turn shirts inside out, or do something to otherwise make your electioneering attempt go un noticed.

So if you wear a Trump mask it would create a real dilemma.

Take it off.
    Put it on.
    Take it off.
    Put it on.
    Take it off.
    Put it on...

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    First. Thank you. That’s a lot of work for nothing in return, but people like you make it happen. So really, thank you. Second, really good inside info, is there somewhere I can print a copy of the rules in case someone tried to escalate that? Not that I’d make a big deal of it, but if they were being dicks I would. If they were polite I would probably do what they asked just to return politeness. If they demanded and had an attitude, I’d like to have a paper copy of their policy and tell em to pound sand.

You can contact the Democrat or Republican chairperson in your county and they can probably provide you with something in writing. I believe the electioneering rules are an Indiana IC but I don't know the number. I'm hoping for a smooth day with little or no confrontation.

The voting center is run by the Voting Center Inspector. Each voting centers will strive to have at least two Clerks, two Judges, and two inspectors....one from each party. The Clerk is the person that checks your government photo ID and prints your voting ticket. The Judge takes your voting ticket and walks you to the voting machine and makes it ready for your use. VERIFY the precinct shown on the machine is the precinct you live in.

dvd1955

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2013
    Howard County
    The voting center is run by the Voting Center Inspector. Each voting centers will strive to have at least two Clerks, two Judges, and two inspectors....one from each party. The Clerk is the person that checks your government photo ID and prints your voting ticket. The Judge takes your voting ticket and walks you to the voting machine and makes it ready for your use. VERIFY the precinct shown on the machine is the precinct you live in.
    A little different here. One person checked ID, another handed me the paper ballot with envelope and pointed to the booths and said to pick one.

And everyone I saw had a mask on.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

I'm not saying that there couldn't be a valid claim here....but do we think that no one has brought or has thought of bringing a lawsuit about the mask order? That's not really plausible.

...and if anyone is wondering, our "emergency order" statute is different from Michigan's.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I'm not saying that there couldn't be a valid claim here....but do we think that no one has brought or has thought of bringing a lawsuit about the mask order? That's not really plausible.

...and if anyone is wondering, our "emergency order" statute is different from Michigan's.

I have not seen a singe one reported. Have you?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    FalconRC369
    Top Bottom