• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Decided to read through a few of the posts on that stormfront site. Wow, just wow. :nuts:

All right...I bit and found this little jewel......This is an actually thread.....I think "wow" is kind of an understatement....

icon1.gif
    White Nationalist views on Eva Braun

What do you think about Eva Braun ? According to me she is very respectable. She always stayed with Adolf Hitler. She married him when the war was already lost and they two had no future. Also she committed suicide with him. Eva could have easily escaped to Bavaria. Hitler himself had told her. But she refused and accepted the same fate as her husband.

Shouldn't every white nationalist woman be like Eva Braun ? Wouldn't you like to have a wife like Eva Braun ?

Still whenever we think of Hitler, why do we always forget her ?

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Indy East Side
    All right...I bit and found this little jewel......This is an actually thread.....I think "wow" is kind of an understatement....

icon1.gif
    White Nationalist views on Eva Braun

What do you think about Eva Braun ? According to me she is very respectable. She always stayed with Adolf Hitler. She married him when the war was already lost and they two had no future. Also she committed suicide with him. Eva could have easily escaped to Bavaria. Hitler himself had told her. But she refused and accepted the same fate as her husband.

Shouldn't every white nationalist woman be like Eva Braun ? Wouldn't you like to have a wife like Eva Braun ?

Still whenever we think of Hitler, why do we always forget her ?

Agreed, the amount of fail on that site mind blowing.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    May be late to the party but with a little luck the suspect will hole up and fire upon the swat team at which time he is dispatched with MUCH prejudice!!:xmad: People like this are no better than the cowards that strap on body bombs and walk into a crowded market!

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I'll call your Stormfront with a reddit conspiracy.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/3aazlr/dylann_roof/

It's the nose, people. The. Nose.

With apologies to Major Kovalyov.

Clearly, those "victims" are living in the island with the 26 from Newtown....with No. 6.

Wait, silly me...none of them, the 9 or the 26, ever existed. You don't have to go to Reddit for that idiocy. There was plenty of Newtown conspiracy right here.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I'll call your Stormfront with a reddit conspiracy.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/3aazlr/dylann_roof/

It's the nose, people. The. Nose.

With apologies to Major Kovalyov.

I was not implying there was a conspiracy involving stormfront....I was simply wondering whether the young man's father may have influenced his son in this direction...Stormfront started at the same time this young man was being conceived/born and his father gave him the middle name "Storm". Stormfront started out as a message board for the David Duke candidacy for Senate in 1990..Many white southern males supported Duke in his run for Senate....The young man also had some patches from Rhodesia/South Africa on his jacket and would be too young to know much about the history there without someone older guiding him....

What I am saying is I believe he didn't pick up his ideas on his own but may have been influenced by one or both of his parents...I am not saying that is the case but I am looking at little clues showing that might be the case.....

I am not a tin foil hat wearer because I recognize the fact this young man clearly hated people of color and was willing to kill them to show how much he hated them. I am not a tin foil hat wearer because I am wondering what kind of influence his parents may have had in shaping this young mans line of thought in this regard.....I am not a tin foil hat wearer because at the time he was born the word "storm" had a meaning among a certain group of bigots in the South signifying a sort of "cleansing" of the world and was utilized in the naming of their website/message board....

Well...Maybe that part is a little tin foil but I am sticking with it....No one outside of Hollywood names their kid Storm....:)

Forget everything I just said...My attorney looked at your post and you weren't implying anything...Sending you guilt rep for me being a dumb a$$...:)

Last edited:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    And he wasn't implying that you implied that. Unless you believe that he was saying that the "Reddit conspiracy" involved.....Reddit.

Thanks...I fixed it...Apologized and am sending guilt rep to mr lex....

BTW...What in the wide, wide, world of sports is "Reddit Conspiracy"? Ever since Bill Cooper passed away I have been a little behind the times on my conspiracy psycho babble...Man I miss those barking dogs and sirens.....:)

Okay I clicked on the reddit link...My head hurts...I am going home and drink some Bourbon.....

Last edited:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Eight innocent people murdered at the hands of a coward. May their souls rest in peace, with the perpetrator caught and in the hands of the authorities. I pray that justice is swift.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Eight innocent people murdered at the hands of a coward. May their souls rest in peace, with the perpetrator caught and in the hands of the authorities. I pray that justice is swift.

+10000
    So glad they caught this physic dirtball. Family should have heeded the uncle's warnings.

Why are people choosing to try and bond over firearms with folks that are having mental and emeotional issues. Newtown ( the mom), now this......( the .45 was agift from dad)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I was not implying there was a conspiracy involving stormfront....I was simply wondering whether the young man's father may have influenced his son in this direction...Stormfront started at the same time this young man was being conceived/born and his father gave him the middle name "Storm". Stormfront started out as a message board for the David Duke candidacy for Senate in 1990..Many white southern males supported Duke in his run for Senate....The young man also had some patches from Rhodesia/South Africa on his jacket and would be too young to know much about the history there without someone older guiding him....

What I am saying is I believe he didn't pick up his ideas on his own but may have been influenced by one or both of his parents...I am not saying that is the case but I am looking at little clues showing that might be the case.....

I am not a tin foil hat wearer because I recognize the fact this young man clearly hated people of color and was willing to kill them to show how much he hated them. I am not a tin foil hat wearer because I am wondering what kind of influence his parents may have had in shaping this young mans line of thought in this regard.....I am not a tin foil hat wearer because at the time he was born the word "storm" had a meaning among a certain group of bigots in the South signifying a sort of "cleansing" of the world and was utilized in the naming of their website/message board....

Well...Maybe that part is a little tin foil but I am sticking with it....No one outside of Hollywood names their kid Storm....:)

Forget everything I just said...My attorney looked at your post and you weren't implying anything...Sending you guilt rep for me being a dumb a$$...:)

Not true! I knew a guy back around 1979 or 1980 from up in Brookston, IN (Northern Canada) that went by that moniker. And as far as I know he wasn't a batcrap crazy racist. :):

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    It can become circular.

Do people with mental illness who aren't medicated kill people? Before we start blaming the meds, I'd like to see some actual causation evidence, not just correlation. Are the meds a factor? Maybe. Don't know. Would that same person be homicidal even off the meds? Maybe. Don't know.

Internet memes linking mass shooters to psychiatric med use demonstrate only that people acknowledge as mentally ill sometimes violently snap. We knew that.

I think it happens when people come off the meds in an uncontrolled and unsupervised manner.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Ummm, a tough sell to say the least.

I am glad that is Hough and your realm and not mine.....

Insanity, mental illness, behavior disorders. None should matter.
    You treat the behavior NOT the diagnosis. This dude knew what he was doing. That is all that matters. He knew it was wrong.....he fled and eluded.

If convicted: They should have an African American executioner hang him from a flagpole at Fort Sumpter while a band plays Yankee Doodle. He should be wearing only a My Little Pony T-shirt and Stars and Bars underwear (Over the top?)

Last edited:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    **** this POS

CHy9FBKWUAAN41_.jpg:large

So are we pretending we are the only advanced country or are we just ignoring mass killings in other nations? Seems like China has had some mass stabbings. Was it Norway were the guy dressed like a cop and killed a bunch of people at a summer camp?

Top Bottom