• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    All of mine came in, but the white ones were replaced with red ones. I really liked the white ones for in house mounting, as the white was more pleasant to the eye. ALL plastic parts have been replaced with metal parts, to include mounting brackets, pull pins, nozzles, and handles.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    a month or two ago I found one in the parsonage at church and submitted the paperwork.

Fast forward to tuesday. I get a text from Fedex that I have a shipment on the way from SC. What the hell did I order? Did I get drunk and order something? How pissed is my wife going to be?

I spent this morning frantically digging through my email looking for receipts for orders. Cant find any that arent accounted for. FINALLY when Fedex sends the delivery text, they FINALLY tell me its from Kidde. (no other updates said who sent it) I totally forgot about the replacement.

Thanks a LOT FedEx.

Last edited:

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I still haven't received the two I ordered. Called Kidde twice without getting any solid information on status. Their customer service is actually just there to soothe hard feelings and don't appear to have any access to status of order. I've waited 4 1/2 months and I doubt I'll get anything from them..

easy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    SEOK
    I first 'applied' way back in Nov. After two emails and phone calls, I called again. The last time I told the rep 'let's just start all over from the beginning'. Got replacement in less than a week. If you are having problems getting your replacement call and start a new claim.

Top Bottom