• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    I will try and be there. Just have to make sure the schedule works out. I have my daughter every other weekend. As the schedule stands I would not have her that weekend but the previous weekend is Mother's day weekend so the schedule will most likely flip. I will see if I can do two in a row prior...

Sounds good just let me know.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    I've been watching this with interest. Can't do this one because we'll just be arriving home from a CO prairie dog shoot but I have a couple of questions. Do you allow a shooter to shoot twice with different guns? Can my wife, who doesn't post here, shoot?

Thanks

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    I've been watching this with interest. Can't do this one because we'll just be arriving home from a CO prairie dog shoot but I have a couple of questions. Do you allow a shooter to shoot twice with different guns? Can my wife, who doesn't post here, shoot?

Thanks

You will have 3 targets to shoot, what you choose to shoot those targets with are up to you. You can shoot a different gun at all three if you like. Yes she could as long as there was an open spot not spoken for by a member.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Well looks like we're less than a month out for the shoot on the 21st of May. Id like to get a somewhat nailed down tentative "for sure to attend list" if possible. If your planning on attending the shoot on the 21st of May please send me a PM and let me know so I can figure out how many spots are left. Thanks fellas!

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Only a couple weeks left! Let me know if anyone else is interested in attending send me a PM and Ill get you on the list. Hoping for good weather and some dryer weather so I can get back and work on the range getting it ready!

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Got the targets in for the shoot yesterday, man these are some big targets! I've not used these before but hard to believe a target this big is used for just 200yrds lol

IMG_20160503_200929_355.jpg

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    So that looks to be about a three inch X ring and a 6 inch ten ring correct? What size groups did you guys put up last year? What type of rifle are you all shooting this year? I'm getting a little nervous that I may have bitten off more than I can chew.

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    Rayne, Nothing to be nervous about! Nothing at stake other than a good day of shooting. If I'm not mistaken, you were one of my instructors at a KD a couple years ago.
    FWIW, I'm bringing my Savage model 11VT in .223. It's a cheap rifle but shoots way better than I do. I have the same rifle in .308 I may toss in as a back up, assuming I can work out my schedule so I can be there.

Matt

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    So that looks to be about a three inch X ring and a 6 inch ten ring correct? What size groups did you guys put up last year? What type of rifle are you all shooting this year? I'm getting a little nervous that I may have bitten off more than I can chew.

Ha ha trust me Its all in good fun. Only thing you'll win out here is bragging rights, I hold this shoot to just get with others that like to do this type of shooting. Although being able to shoot a good group does make ya feel good no matter how informal the match ;).

Ill be shooting my Savage in 243 and perhaps one group with an AR.

Top Bottom