• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    The worst part is she’s representative of the majority of voters in that place. Her opinions and rhetoric are theirs. I don’t know what the answer is but she’s a symptom of the problem.

I work in Chicago and am shocked at the level of support she continues to have from people who I would expect to loathe her. The woman who cuts my hair is 60 years old and has had her own salon for 30 years, about 5 years ago she turned half the store into a clothing boutique to help pay the rent. About a month into the shutdown LL specificly threatens to take the licenses away and prosecute anyone cutting hair. Days later LL poses on FB with an unlicensed beautician getting her hair cut. My girl is seeing customers through the back door with the lights off. and gets mad at me for badmouthing lightfoot. Riots and looting ended 2 blocks from her salon but protesters marched past her salon several times. They also blocked access near her home and she was delayed getting there by a couple of hours. She got angry at me for lumping the innocent protesters in with rioters. Her local high school is a gang infested cesspool, her sons grammar school was very poor. He did not test well enough to get into a better high school. She is angry but not at anyone specific. I could go on for another 10000 words about the idiocy and hypocrisy of her actions and thinking. She is a typical Chicago white liberal voter.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I work in Chicago and am shocked at the level of support she continues to have from people who I would expect to loathe her. The woman who cuts my hair is 60 years old and has had her own salon for 30 years, about 5 years ago she turned half the store into a clothing boutique to help pay the rent. About a month into the shutdown LL specificly threatens to take the licenses away and prosecute anyone cutting hair. Days later LL poses on FB with an unlicensed beautician getting her hair cut. My girl is seeing customers through the back door with the lights off. and gets mad at me for badmouthing lightfoot. Riots and looting ended 2 blocks from her salon but protesters marched past her salon several times. They also blocked access near her home and she was delayed getting there by a couple of hours. She got angry at me for lumping the innocent protesters in with rioters. Her local high school is a gang infested cesspool, her sons grammar school was very poor. He did not test well enough to get into a better high school. She is angry but not at anyone specific. I could go on for another 10000 words about the idiocy and hypocrisy of her actions and thinking. She is a typical Chicago white liberal voter.

Sadly, for many, the cycle is perpetual.

700 LTR 223

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Hey BLM, why don't you start with policing your own communities?

Exactly and the Leftist media will never call them out on that. BLM would rather have tax payer built streets painted with "Black Lives Matter" in front of Trump's building. And NYC mayor de Blasio says "Maybe he'll get the message." Really?? Last I heard Trump isn't going around gunning down black children. They can paint the streets of the inner cities where blacks are killing blacks on a routine basis - maybe they'll "Get the Message.".

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Exactly and the Leftist media will never call them out on that. BLM would rather have tax payer built streets painted with "Black Lives Matter" in front of Trump's building. And NYC mayor de Blasio says "Maybe he'll get the message." Really?? Last I heard Trump isn't going around gunning down black children. They can paint the streets of the inner cities where blacks are killing blacks on a routine basis - maybe they'll "Get the Message.".

Interestingly that was a major tennet of the oroginal BPP. Take care of our own, don't harm our own and police police interaction with our own.

alabasterjar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    Steuben County
    So from the OP article, I'm to assume that the answer to the federal strategy includes Donald Trump??? Mayor Beetlejuice may have unwittingly told the truth for once. I'm sure the President is waiting breathlessly for the call. :):

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    So from the OP article, I'm to assume that the answer to the federal strategy includes Donald Trump??? Mayor Beetlejuice may have unwittingly told the truth for once. I'm sure the President is waiting breathlessly for the call. :):
    Mayor Juicybeetle wants help from Trump and the feds the liberal Democrat way through gun control. UBC.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Now that is just wrong.

EZSH7WQU8AAjh2k.jpg

qwerty

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    Just to give you a glimpse of Chicago politics.

Late one night while visiting in Chicago to fill my Church bus the next morning, my bus captain took me to a second story walk up. Me in a long overcoat and a fedora. All of the sudden a man runs up behind me angrily. As he reaches the top of the stairs he sees Chris and immediately calms down. He looks at me and sayd I thought you were a dick. (Dective)

After we left, Chris explained that he was the local gang boss, but he made his kids go to Church.

The next time I met him was late one Summer evening and he was very drunk and threatened to kill me.

The third and final time was the weekend before the election, working harder than I was, running from building to building, apartment to apartment telling everyone to be sure to get out and vote Democrat on Tuesday.

The leader of the local gang was the Democrat Ward Healer.
    Should get him on the night bus and straighten him out.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

Amazing family resemblance..:laugh:
    [FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” ….Coach[/FONT]

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :bow: ya r welcome. Mmmuuhhhaaaa
    Hey at least you guys dont have to actually see her or be in her city. Jedi sadly does. :faint: jedi is in chiraqi working.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Eye bleach will not erase this from my mind. I already thought she (????) was oddly built but man...:):

You are correct, eye bleach fails completely. Don't try drinking it away either, the nightmares are even more frightening! I tried with scotch and it was a no go, no sleep!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Here's how you fix the problem...
    LIE!!!

Completely lie.
    Just make stuff up.
    Crime and Violence IS NOT going up in Chicago, at least according to the Mayor.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Sadly, I'm at the point where I think they're letting it happen intentionally...
    Based mainly because of their complete failure to even try to stem the tide...
    That and the fact that the liberal media simply and completely ignores the issue...

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Sadly, I'm at the point where I think they're letting it happen intentionally...
    Based mainly because of their complete failure to even try to stem the tide...
    That and the fact that the liberal media simply and completely ignores the issue...
    BINGO. I get tired of people saying these demos don’t know what they are doing. They know exactly what they are doing and are doing it on purpose.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    The last I looked, was this morning at 5 am on Fox 59 news, after weather and traffic, was a story that two people were found shot dead in the city, and that IMPD had found their car parked against a light pole with shell casings all around and a pistol found in the deceased drivers lap.
    You don't need to go to Chiraq to get perforated.
    Oh and a store clerk was shot last night to, trying to stop an armed shoplifter.
    Have you ever seen the inside of a convenience/gas station or liquor store in Detroit?
    A totally different scenario I promise you.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Here's how you fix the problem...
    LIE!!!

Completely lie.
    Just make stuff up.
    Crime and Violence IS NOT going up in Chicago, at least according to the Mayor.

I saw this exchange, where Lori Lightweight flat-out says violence is dropping across the board in Chitown. I guess if you lie about it enough, and don't prosecute violence, it's like it never happened.

Top Bottom