• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    These are not pets. They are wild animals, and a nuisance. The only way to handle wild nuisance animals is to either relocate them to a natural habitat, or euthanize. When your citizens are armed with sticks and rocks, they will kill with sticks and rocks. Doesn't look like they have a natural habitat to relocate them to.
    Well they're Palestinians, I thought they would just blow the dogs up.

abraham743

Marksman
    Rating - 98.1%
    51   1   0
    Aug 17, 2011
    Indy SS
    I remember the problems at Eagle Creek when the deer population exploded. The board was apoplectic with the thought of killing deer yet the habitat was over grazed, deer were underweight or starving and disease was on the rise. After realizing options like relocation and sterilization were too expensive they finally consented to DNR running controlled hunts. I remember some public outrage but facts matter (outside of politics) and the deer problem had to be addressed.

I'm guessing rabies is another concern for the mayor.
    Controlled hunts would have been a great solution. Probably could have made some money with archery only hunts. Paid sharpshooters with suppressors and night vision is a little different than a “controlled hunt”. Probably still not doing any management to keep the population in check.

Top Bottom