• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HDSilvrStreak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Fishers
    Regardless of gender, male, female, or still undefined, it is disturbing that there are multiple people here that think this deserves a "chuckle". I can only assume you just scanned the text and didn't watch the video.....at least I hope so.

INMIline

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Indiana/Michigan line
    I read that they were upset that the victim, being transgender, tried going in the womens bathroom. If this is true it isn't race related. But still a hate crime

The idiot filming did the victim a huge favor. My guess is a decent settlement with McD's insurance will be reached and he helped get charges pressed against the girls he was trying to protect. What goes around comes around, a family member of the girls will blame the guy filming for whatever they get charged with.

Hard video to watch.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I read that they were upset that the victim, being transgender, tried going in the womens bathroom. If this is true it isn't race related. But still a hate crime.

Correct i don't think the OP's article or the subsequent artiles ever said it was "race related". We (INGO) turned it into "race related" before this thread got cleaned up and someone got banned. From what I have read it will be "hate crime" related.

The idiot filming did the victim a huge favor. My guess is a decent settlement with McD's insurance will be reached and he helped get charges pressed against the girls he was trying to protect. What goes around comes around, a family member of the girls will blame the guy filming for whatever they get charged with.

Hard video to watch.

Why with McDs? The girls who were beating up the victim were NOT employees of McDs? McDs is under no obligation to "protect" anyone while you visit their resturant? An employee of McDs (manager from the looks of the cloths in the video) did try to break up the fight as well.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I think McD's should be held somewhat accountable for the actions of their employees.
    Not calling 911
    Recording the beating
    That was a lame attempt at stopping the attack
    Not offering any helpful attention to the hurt victim.

Yep I think McD's is liable. If I am wrong then I am.

If that had been one of your relatives in that place and that happend I think you would feel that McD's is liable.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I think McD's should be held somewhat accountable for the actions of their employees.
    Not calling 911
    Recording the beating
    That was a lame attempt at stopping the attack

Not offering any helpful attention to the hurt victim.

Yep I think McD's is liable. If I am wrong then I am.

If that had been one of your relatives in that place and that happend I think you would feel that McD's is liable.

Honestly, at least for me the answer is NO. We each have the obligation to protect ourselves and our family members but that is it. McDs is not a NO CARRY so I can't hold them responsible for the environment they have. Now had they forced you to dis-arm (ie. no carry) then and only then do I say you (the biz) now are responsible for my safety while I am a patron of your establishment since you have chosen to disarm me.

I can hold them responsible for the "junk" the serve (ie. Say spoiled meat, or a fly in my drink, etc..) but not for 3rd party actions that occur there.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    I read that they were upset that the victim, being transgender, tried going in the womens bathroom. If this is true it isn't race related. But still a hate crime

Hard video to watch.

With the money he gets from McDONALD he can finish his transformation & then he'll be able to use the L A D I E S bathroom:D

Top Bottom