Media and The CIA Predict The Next American Revolution, Rebellion, Resistance by 2014

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Well I think around 1/3 of the member here meet that definition of a "bubba". Scary scenarios,but I can see it unfolding right in front of us. And the estimation of 14% unemployment and a 95% tax rate...well I can see 30% unemployment,but I think there would by a 300 million person march on Washington if the tax rate gets to that 95%.
    Glen Beck is a good reporter in my mind.He says things some do not want to hear,and there fore they are not going to like him.He may not be 100% correct but at least he is not afraid to tell you his opinion.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    The only thing about Beck I don't care for is his over dramatizations...nearly acting like that idiot on MSNBC...you know, Keith Olbermann.

He should tone down his acting just a bit, as he pushes some away by his overly assumptive common sense.

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    The only thing about Beck I don't care for is his over dramatizations...nearly acting like that idiot on MSNBC...you know, Keith Olbermann.

He should tone down his acting just a bit, as he pushes some away by his overly assumptive common sense.

Can't even compare them its like apples and tanks

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Well I think around 1/3 of the member here meet that definition of a "bubba". Scary scenarios,but I can see it unfolding right in front of us. And the estimation of 14% unemployment and a 95% tax rate...well I can see 30% unemployment,but I think there would by a 300 million person march on Washington if the tax rate gets to that 95%.
    Glen Beck is a good reporter in my mind.He says things some do not want to hear,and there fore they are not going to like him.He may not be 100% correct but at least he is not afraid to tell you his opinion.

That's "bubbette" to you fella! :rockwoot:

zimzum

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Chesterfield

Makes him more entertaining. He doesn't seem to take himself as seriously as Limbaugh, Hannity, or O'reilly (who seem to think that they're more important than they actually are).

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Nine years ago I attended the Chapman Academy for a pistol class. In the class there were two FBI agents and during a lunch break they both said that the FBI was predicting that the next Civil War would be initiated by a tax rebellion.

They argued that in order to sustain the welfare state, more people would be required to pay a greater and greater share of their income (and a coming wealth tax) to sustain those who do not/will not work. As well, those expecting benefits will not receive them as the federal government must ration its resources via raising the age for social security or restricting access to national health care (have you ever smoked? Yes? No health care for you!).

Of course, the gasoline that the current administration just poured on the debt fire may change things. May you live in interesting times.:D

greyhound47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Makes him more entertaining. He doesn't seem to take himself as seriously as Limbaugh, Hannity, or O'reilly (who seem to think that they're more important than they actually are).
    You are kidding yourself. It is the reverse. No one would follow Beck into war but Limbaugh turning to revolution would create immediate action. I am quite sure of it. he has been a leader (whether he likes it or not) for over twenty years.

zimzum

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Chesterfield
    You are kidding yourself. It is the reverse. No one would follow Beck into war but Limbaugh turning to revolution would create immediate action. I am quite sure of it. he has been a leader (whether he likes it or not) for over twenty years.

Who's talking about following either of them into war?!?

Seriously, who's kidding themself?:rolleyes:

I'm just saying that Limbaugh and Hannity take themselves way too seriously, IMHO. Beck doesn't seem to which makes his format a bit more appealing to some. They're all just political/news commentators.

Top Bottom