Columbus, IN
    So far, i got confirmation from:

ATF Consumer(and wife)
    OneBadV8
    VERT(and wife)
    US Patriot
    lovemywoods
    My wife and I

9 confirmed thus far, still need everybody else to make sure I know you're coming.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    also uploaded menus for your convenience!!

menu1.jpg

menu2.jpg

Caleb

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    ATF Consumer(and wife)
    OneBadV8
    VERT(and wife)
    US Patriot
    lovemywoods
    Big Hank
    SirRealism
    goinggreyfast(and wife)
    My wife and I

13 confirmed thus far...looking great guys, can't wait to hang out tonight. Just as a reminder...

Sure...how about this...everybody who is coming for sure, pop me an email to let me know you are coming so I can get an accurate head count. In the email, tell me your username and real name and if you are coming or not. This will be important to ensure we don't have to sit around for three hours trying to get a big table together.

My email is cdrake261@gmail.com

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    ATF Consumer(and wife)
    OneBadV8
    VERT(and wife)
    US Patriot
    lovemywoods
    Big Hank
    SirRealism
    goinggreyfast(and wife)
    My wife and I

13 confirmed thus far...looking great guys, can't wait to hang out tonight. Just as a reminder...
    Yeah! We're new to the association. We are very much looking forward to meeting you all. Thanks for the opportunity!

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I'm wondering if we could schedule an event "Buy, Sell, Trade" for guns/equipment. It's probably been done already though.

Well we kinda do in that there is a classified section. I have bought and sold stuff an INGO and never had a bad experience. Just get your post count up to 50 and/or send Fenway $10 to become a Site Supporter. Actually just send Fenway some money! It takes money to host a forum such as this.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Well we kinda do in that there is a classified section. I have bought and sold stuff an INGO and never had a bad experience. Just get your post count up to 50 and/or send Fenway $10 to become a Site Supporter. Actually just send Fenway some money! It takes money to host a forum such as this.

I have seen the classified section, and plan on using it when I get to be a big boy like ya'll. :D

I just thought it might be a good opportunity to hang out and meet each other at the same time. Fellowship is good for the soul--most times anyway.

Thanks!

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I have seen the classified section, and plan on using it when I get to be a big boy like ya'll. :D

I just thought it might be a good opportunity to hang out and meet each other at the same time. Fellowship is good for the soul--most times anyway.

Thanks!

Good point! Maybe an INGO "Swap Meet and Range Outing" is just the thing we should do. Maybe rent a conservation club building for the day. Trade some guns and then go shoot them, or vice versa. Kinda like a mini try before you buy gun show. If you organize it they will come.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Good point! Maybe an INGO "Swap Meet and Range Outing" is just the thing we should do. Maybe rent a conservation club building for the day. Trade some guns and then go shoot them, or vice versa. Kinda like a mini try before you buy gun show. If you organize it they will come.
    That was my line of thought. I really like the range idea too. "Try before/when you buy" would work for me.

Caleb

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    so just to double-check. This place only takes Cash, right?

Never been there myself, but yes that is my understanding. CASH! Look at it this way, they probably will not turn down cash. :D

cash AND checks....just another reminder, send me an email if you ARE coming by 5pm today so they have time to fit us in. Table of sixteen is a pretty big table...

Usually people will let you try out guns when there's a range meet...another idea for springtiime.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Hey, I just created a new thread, but I'll ask here too. We are thinking about leaving early and checking out a few gun shops along the way. Any suggestions between Martinsville & Columbus or in Columbus???

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom