• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

RockCreekRelics

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2009
    The pizza was really good. Im actually eating the leftovers right now. I didn't see the pork nachos being served until after I had ordered pizza but they looked AWESOME! The Brown beer was my favorite but Busted Knuckle was pretty good too.

SockMonkey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I think the hit at our table was the pulled pork nachos!!!

I wish I'd known they had jalepenos in them! After a bite of one of those, I let Hammerhead eat the rest of ours!

Also a tip of the hat to Titanium Frost for making the long trip from Evansville to dine with us.

Don't forget Mrs. Frost as well, who not only left a baby behind, but is also pregnant! I salute her! I wouldn't have been able to do it in those circumstances...I salute you, Mrs. Frost!:patriot:

SockMonkey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    While we enjoyed the meet we went to last year in Columbus, we definitely liked this venue better. Great to meet so many people, but I'm afraid it will still take a few more meetings to remember everyone. Sorry I didn't get around to introduce myself to everyone! There's always next time!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    While we enjoyed the meet we went to last year in Columbus, we definitely liked this venue better. Great to meet so many people, but I'm afraid it will still take a few more meetings to remember everyone. Sorry I didn't get around to introduce myself to everyone! There's always next time!

It was good to meet you and HH last night.

Kr_Treefrog2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    Indianapolis
    What did you guys think of the pizza and calzones? I couldn't get past the pulled pork nachos to try any.

I had a pepperoni and sausage calzone. The half I could manage to eat was great! Although what appealed to me the most was the house brewed root beer. Three glasses downed with dinner and I still went home with a 1/2 gallon refillable Growler jug. I'll definitely be stopping by for more when I go through Nashville again! :yesway:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I had a pepperoni and sausage calzone. The half I could manage to eat was great! Although what appealed to me the most was the house brewed root beer. Three glasses downed with dinner and I still went home with a 1/2 gallon refillable Growler jug. I'll definitely be stopping by for more when I go through Nashville again! :yesway:

How much is left in the Growler?

:stickpoke:

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    I think this may have been the largest INGO Meet and Greet ever. My thanks to VERT for his organizational skills!

Also a tip of the hat to Titanium Frost for making the long trip from Evansville to dine with us.

I wouldn't have missed it! I think I will start planning a meet for Evansville sometime soon and I hope some of you guys can make it down here!

There is a really good local BBQ place that is free to rent out rooms and in my experience has been carry friendly.

Mrs_Frost

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Don't forget Mrs. Frost as well, who not only left a baby behind, but is also pregnant! I salute her! I wouldn't have been able to do it in those circumstances...I salute you, Mrs. Frost!:patriot:

Thanks! It was wonderful to meet everyone. We had a great time and the food was awesome. I'm glad to be home with Colt again though he had a fun slumber party at his Grandma's but I really missed him. :)

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    I wouldn't have missed it! I think I will start planning a meet for Evansville sometime soon and I hope some of you guys can make it down here!

There is a really good local BBQ place that is free to rent out rooms and in my experience has been carry friendly.

TF, I heard that Hog N Sauce in Mt. Vernon is pretty good. Is that the place you're talking about?

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    I'm from EVANSVILLE, not Mt Vernon... :rolleyes:

Silly Posey county people... :D

Hey now!!! I'm from Vermillion Co thankyouverymuch. BTW, I'll be showing this post to Mrs GGF. She's related to quite a few Posey Co folk doncha know. Make sure to step up your situational awareness efforts or you might end up looking like this guy, except you'll be located somewhere out near Twin Swamps. (Don't ask me how I know.) ;)

2kc07a380913.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom