• ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Wow. I think I am fair about it. Most people I se OC are obviously new to carrying in general..obvious by their equipment and choices of how the execute it. I could care less if someone is OCing or CCing so long as they are doing it in a manner that doesn't negatively reflect on gun owners as a whole.
    And yeah if they don't want anyone to OC in their store its their right just the same as its yours to carry. So just conceal it and keep it to yourself if you so choose to go on their property.
    We as gun owners get judged by what non gun owners see us doing. So if you have your floppydick holster hooked on your sweat pants and look like a fool it reflects on us all as being bafoons.

I will freely admit to being a pretty rotten mood over all this when I responded to your post. My experiences don’t reflect yours though. The vast majority of people I see carrying openly are doing so with a proper holster. I’m a bit of a holster snob myself and only carry with a Safariland ALS OWB.

Have you ever attempted to engage any of these doofus carriers in in an attempt to educate them about proper carry?

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I will freely admit to being a pretty rotten mood over all this when I responded to your post. My experiences don’t reflect yours though. The vast majority of people I see carrying openly are doing so with a proper holster. I’m a bit of a holster snob myself and only carry with a Safariland ALS OWB.

Have you ever attempted to engage any of these doofus carriers in in an attempt to educate them about proper carry?

No problem..with printed word sometimes its hard to tell the tone in which someone would say something.

Most of the doofus OCers that I have seen have been at various locations on Indy's east side. I have tried to approach a couple by asking what they were carrying in an effort to lead up to educating them and have been shut down by rude responses.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Hopefully, we'll never have to return to this to remind our own that it should take more than a meat sale to waver our dedication to the 2A. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom