• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    That was you the wife was talking about. Super pumped, lots of new meat...I mean faces, an some MCS Indy plank owners- George

Plus the chubby wimp who has been successfully dodging you each and every time since he got G and Burl to go to your first class here!

MattCFII

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Danville
    Ok but I was also trying to help out with the calendar comment, not sure which site he was referring if it was George's old site or Riley's.

mercop

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    PA
    Getting close boys. Listen I am not trying to be a cheapskate or anything but if you want me to e-mail you the LPs before hand you would have them to mull over and it is less I would have to print and carry since I have to bring a bunch of gear anyway. They are being tweaked and can be sent by Monday. Just send me an e-mail to mercop27@gmail.com and I will get them out to you.

People are always asking me what they need. I hate having people spend money they don't have to but besides a Blue gun that matches your carry gun, and training folder, you might also want and and airsoft. To increase your training benefit at the class and afterward you may want to consider the following.

Focus Mitts
    Boxing Gloves

MattCFII

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Danville
    George,

Email inbound on the LPs. Are you still using Glock airsofts?

I'll be bringing my 3 Glock (1 gas 19, 2 high quality electric) and my extra holsters. Those of you that aren't Glock guys, there may be an airsoft version of your pistol, I recommend Airsoftgi.com or evike.com if you want an airsoft that matches your carry pistol.

I also have a couple of training folding knives available as well.

mercop

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    PA
    Of course I am still running the Glock Airsoft. I am running a Taurus Model 85 blue gun since 95% of the time these days that is my carry pistol.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    George,

Email inbound on the LPs. Are you still using Glock airsofts?

I'll be bringing my 3 Glock (1 gas 19, 2 high quality electric) and my extra holsters. Those of you that aren't Glock guys, there may be an airsoft version of your pistol, I recommend Airsoftgi.com or evike.com if you want an airsoft that matches your carry pistol.

I also have a couple of training folding knives available as well.

What is a good glock 19 airsoft trainer? I don't know anything at all about airsoft guns.

Also, anyone have any suggestions on where to get a glock 19 blue gun? Apparently several places want leo/trainer credentials (which I do not have) before they will sell you one.

Last edited:

MattCFII

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Danville
    Mine: ISSC Licensed M-22 Full Metal Airsoft GBB Gas Blowback Pistol by WE - Desert, Airsoft Guns, Gas Airsoft Pistols, WE / CQB Master - Evike.com Airsoft Superstore
    ISSCish Glock 19, they also have a C02 magazine version that takes C02 cartridges. While the cartridges more easy to get than "green gas", they are more expensive and harder on the gun. You can get an adapter that will fill green gas mags off the camp bottles of propane for very cheap.

It's actually hard these days to get a cosmetically exact Glock airsoft in the US for the same reasons ISSC got sued with their first .22 pistol, they looked too much like a Glock and Glock sued for trade dress. In the mean time, a lot of the other companies like S&W and Ruger have developed licensing for airsoft but Glock won't. So now ironically, ISSC licenses a cosmetically changed Glock 19 airsoft frame and slide (the actual .22 ISSC has a hammer and is thinner than the 19).

Top Bottom