• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Okay....didn't that guy knowingly drive into Messyco with firearms? Just saying.
    No, he did not. That's been pretty well established.

And that's almost irrelevant, and it's also been established that we've had armed citizens from Mexico head into the U.S., also by mistake. We simply had them turn around and head back to Mexico.

And just for the record, IMO Pakistan is NO ally to the United States, either.

ALL financial support and foreign aid to both Mexico and Pakistan should be (should have been) terminated immediately.

The terrorists and drug cartels are NOT going to 'sit down around the campfire, sing Kumbaya' and 'work things out'. Ever. The Liar-In-Chief KNOWS that.

Last edited:

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    How are the drug cartels any different from terrorists? They use terror to get their point across. To be honest, I think that helicopter should have been chased down by a pair of f-16s, but not destroyed, and used as a threat against Mexico. If it happened again, shoot the bastard down and dare them to do anything about. What are they going to do, INVADE us some more? They couldn't possibly win in open combat.

slackerisme

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Just north of Ft. Wayne
    Point and laugh

Edit: I should clarify... Should anything any of our bordering military friends do or don't do be taken seriously? If the MeHican military can't stop the cartels, I'm fairly sure or border control troops can stomp that arse.

Top Bottom