• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    I think a number of Michiana folks are posting in the OSUT thread.
    I think you are more to be north east indiana. Middleberry and such areas are far from being michiana. Yes i know the messed up name for the building in Nappanee, but i have always thought that area wasn't in the michiana area. When people think of michiana, they think of the southbend-mishawaka area.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I think you are more to be north east indiana. Middleberry and such areas are far from being michiana. Yes i know the messed up name for the building in Nappanee, but i have always thought that area wasn't in the michiana area. When people think of michiana, they think of the southbend-mishawaka area.
    I am in Goshen and consider it Michiana. Seems like our tv stations in SB consider most of their viewing area Michiana.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Technically, according to the St Joseph County Chamber of Commerce, Michiana includes St. Joseph, Elkhart, Marshall, Starke, and Laporte counties in Indiana, and Berrien and Cass counties in Michigan.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Technically, according to the St Joseph County Chamber of Commerce, Michiana includes St. Joseph, Elkhart, Marshall, Starke, and Laporte counties in Indiana, and Berrien and Cass counties in Michigan.
    Here's a visual reference.

1707615287708.png

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Most in Michigan do park good. Well, that would depend on the day and how many times they went to their weed stores. Now shopping carts is a different story. lol
    OMG. from what I used to see when we lived in Elkhart, they sure as hell can't drive though.

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    OMG. from what I used to see when we lived in Elkhart, they sure as hell can't drive though.
    LMAO. I spent 14 years in Nashville TN. Those people can't drive unless they have one thumb on a phone and the other up they're @ss. So I'm not a good judge anymore about Michigan drivers. lol Plus I don't have enough middle fingers to drive in Nashville anymore. lol

Top Bottom