• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Yeah, but if you're IBTD, and the last one... no one gets to see it - so you can't brag!

My two cents - I wouldn't be discussing anything against the law - but that's just me.

Oh and uh... IBTD!

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    They haven't been allowed there for years but the trade went on with the old "wink and a nod" till just recently again. Not likely that the confiscated ones ended up for sale anywhere but I'll bet every officer in central Indiana ended up with one till they were gone.

yep. but its illegal for cops to have them too, so wheres the justice in that?

blade length? :)

Last edited:

anewrnn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Crown Point
    Im closing it

The original reason I put it up here was that there are alot of people who are from out of state that check the classifieds. Having just posted 3-4 firearms I know. If its legal where you live then I would sell/ship/meet it too them. The knife is gone, I met with someone out of state on a trade for 5 inch fixed camp knife. I had thought LEO could have them or EMT's in Indiana. I bought it when I was an EMT to cut seat belts etc... Anyway its done, and that evil knife will no longer bother us. Now we can all sleep at night..:evilangel:

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom