• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Amazing that whatever Youtube I'm watching, the only ads I'm seeing are anti Mike Braun. I mean, every single one. How is that even possible?

Maybe it's because I'm getting all of the pro Braun adds. That's all I've noticed on YouTube.

Now WIBC was oddy full of Donnelly adds (especially during the Gun Guy Show.) Being the big radio station in the state does explain that somewhat though.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I was talking Youtube, which is, perhaps, a more powerful force on youngsters. Are you talking about Youtube, or local MSM?
    PS: I'm in NWI also.
    I haven't seen any of either on Youtube, but I don't go there often and the stuff I tend to watch doesn't seem to show ads.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    It might be that Google knows our zip codes (I know Google knows mine,) and is selling/targeting adds accordingly.

I'm in Monroe County, home of liberal Bloomington. Consequently, the Braun adds might be focused convert those on the fence around libtown Btown? Maybe mmpsteve's zip code is is a known conservative voting area, hence the adds for the opposition?

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It might be that Google knows our zip codes (I know Google knows mine,) and is selling/targeting adds accordingly.

I'm in Monroe County, home of liberal Bloomington. Consequently, the Braun adds might be focused convert those no the fence in libtown Btown? Maybe mmpsteve's zip code is is a known conservative voting area, hence the adds for the opposition?
    NWI is'nt known to be a conservative bastion. A lot of liberal Dems have had a pretty strong political grip in the region.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/...tm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=glennbeck

Vermont mother, GOP candidate says she received left-wing death, rape threat: ‘We are hunting you’

With a disclaimer: It should be noted that numerous “victims” have claimed violence and acts of hatred and bigotry were perpetrated against them — sometimes at the hands of white men or Trump supporters — only to see their claims debunked as hoaxes and lies.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    So I had an election question...

For The Indiana Supreme Court
    Justice Geoffrey G. Slaughter

...and...

For The Court Of Appeals Of Indiana
    Judge Robert R. (Bob) Altice Jr.

Do we want them back in office?
    Know anything about these guys? Good...Bad... Gun Friendly? Any stories floating around about them or personal connection?

I'm just preparing to vote soon and want to get it right.
    My ONLY goal is to keep my guns happy. I'm voting for them because they can't vote for themselves. :)

Oh- Do we have an official Primary Election Candidate Informational Thread.... or is this it?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    So I had an election question...

For The Indiana Supreme Court
    Justice Geoffrey G. Slaughter

...and...

For The Court Of Appeals Of Indiana
    Judge Robert R. (Bob) Altice Jr.

Do we want them back in office?
    Know anything about these guys? Good...Bad... Gun Friendly? Any stories floating around about them or personal connection?

I'm just preparing to vote soon and want to get it right.
    My ONLY goal is to keep my guns happy. I'm voting for them because they can't vote for themselves. :)

Oh- Do we have an official Primary Election Candidate Informational Thread.... or is this it?

Good question. The vote for the judges are always the toughest to be educated on, for me.

EMDX6043

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2015
    Hammond
    Are they trying to turn the entire country red? Who in their right mind would vote for a dem after a comment like hers?

[video=youtube_share;Gy9kZ-eISIU]https://youtu.be/Gy9kZ-eISIU[/video]

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I'm starting to think it's a set up, somehow, for some reason. Can they really be this dense?

Vlv1d1c.jpg

Top Bottom