• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IrishSon of Liberty

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I'm a regular customer of their's, I have my wish lists and a constantly active shopping cart.

Last night I went to their site and was immediately prompted by their notice window that just about every item I have saved for one reason or another has gone up in price by a couple dollars.

Now that I think about it, should this go in the political section? :dunno: ;)

D80Buckeye

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    I'm not sure what you had in your wish list but my cart got hit overnight with almost every 223 bullet between 55gr-75gr going OOS/NoBackorder. I ended up settling on some 69gr Noslers at a slightly higher price than I wanted to pay. I also called to check on an order and was on hold for 11min and finally hung up. They're busy apparently....

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    I just placed an order for 500 Nolser 77 grain bullets. It limited me to two boxes of 250. I think they were 2.25 over last years price. I am sure we will see most things increase in price. Things like Obamacare ect.

Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    I'm a regular customer of their's, I have my wish lists and a constantly active shopping cart.

Last night I went to their site and was immediately prompted by their notice window that just about every item I have saved for one reason or another has gone up in price by a couple dollars.

Should have back ordered the items. Then again, maybe my backorders went up in price too. Have to check.

tenring

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    Martinsville
    I was just on their site looking to stock up on some bullets for this years shooting and almost nothing but "out of stock."

excursion12

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 10, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I have had some bullets on back order. They showed up in stock for just a little while last night, then showed out of stock again.
    Mine still show up on back order as though they sold the ones that came in instead of filling my order :(

nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    Personally think that everything is in such a state of flux that we are going to increased pricing and definitely lack of inventory. Its everywhere. Given the state of things I would expect firearms, firearm parts, ammo, etc. going up in price.

Ripper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 15, 2012
    Earth
    I have three back orders with them, I'd B.O. what you can with the hope that you are locking in the price. If it goes up they will have to inform you and give you the option to cancel or fill the order at the new price. This way you are in line for the item on a B.O. and if it comes in, you have first dibs!

Ripper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 15, 2012
    Earth
    I have had some bullets on back order. They showed up in stock for just a little while last night, then showed out of stock again.
    Mine still show up on back order as though they sold the ones that came in instead of filling my order :(

Well... That debunks my previous post. :(

Thanks for bursting my hope bubble!

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Some of my list went up, some down. If it had been on sale and went off sale it would explain the up in price. I had a few clearance items that apparently cleared too, because they were removed from my lists. So many lists so little $$ /sigh.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I just checked my orders (2)...There are several things that were listed as OOS/Back Order OK when I ordered them. They're still shown on Back Order, but there is a "Current Status" that now says OOS/No Back Order. I'm assuming my back orders are still on order. I've been watching a few sites and it's amazing that anything remotely "tactical" or >10 rds is out of stock...simply amazing.

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar

New year, new taxes, higher prices.:dunno:

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    Last midway order, read from the bottom to top.:
    Lenexa, KS, United States 01/04/2013 11:27 A.M.
    Arrival Scan Indianapolis, IN, United States 01/04/2013 2:36 A.M.
    Departure Scan Indianapolis, IN, United States 01/03/2013 3:00 A.M.
    Due to local operation disruption, packages not unloaded from trailer, expect a one day business day delay Indianapolis, IN, United States 01/02/2013 9:16 P.M.
    Arrival Scan Muncie, IN, United States 01/02/2013 8:07 P.M. Departure Scan
    01/02/2013 1:52 P.M. Damage reported. / Damage claim under investigation.
    01/02/2013 1:09 P.M. The package was damaged in transit. UPS will notify the sender with the details. / Damaged merchandise discarded, balance being returned. UPS will notify the sender with the details.
    01/02/2013 1:09 P.M. The package was damaged in transit. UPS will notify the sender with the details.
    01/02/2013 7:39 A.M. Out For Delivery Muncie, IN, United States 12/29/2012
    1:53 A.M. Arrival Scan Indianapolis, IN, United States 12/29/2012 12:20 A.M.
    Departure Scan Indianapolis, IN, United States 12/28/2012 8:46 A.M.
    Arrival Scan Earth City, MO, United States 12/28/2012 3:46 A.M. Departure Scan

12/28/2012 1:12 A.M. Origin Scan United States 12/27/2012 9:47 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Everything on my list went up a bit, too. I think its just beginning of the year price increases, unless there has been a run on rosewood grips for Sig P220s.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Back orders

One can only presume you think you were the only person who had the particular item on back order. Hmmmmm. :dunno: My assumption would be they fill them in the order they were received.

I have back ordered items from Midsouth several times and watched the price increase before my order was delivered. I always paid what the items were priced at the time I placed the order and my credit card was not charged until the item was shipped.

Top Bottom