• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    I don't know all the details ,but it starts with honest Abe suspending the writ of habeus corpus (sp). He believes that Abe got the federal power grab started.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Best talk show host there is. I seldom get to listen to him because I start work at 6. He's not a shill for any party.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I place Lincoln solidly in my top 3 worst presidents list.

He arrested anyone who spoke out against his policies, including journalists and elected officials. He wrote a warrant to arrest the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court. He Federally took over newspapers which disagreed with him. He suspended Habeus Corpus, confiscated guns, and declared martial law. He gave us the first Federal income tax and a precursor to the IRS. Everything about him reeked of big centralized tyranny. Slavery was ending peacefully in other countries around the world, and the entire war could have been avoided. More Americans died under his watch than in both World Wars.

Last edited:

mydoghasfleas

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Undisclosed
    The best political talk show. Will not carry water for any party.

I first heard his show when Sat radio first came out and he was, by his own admission, a "neo-con". I did not like him. But as time went on he evolved and "took the red pill".

Keep listening, give it a couple of months, I dont know your current political beliefs, but you may find them changing. (as in the case of lincon)

P.S. Note my sig line, you will hear it on his show. (I thought it was spot on as well as sadly comical)

nucular

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I think his shows are archived. I agree. He has the best show.

~ Brian

I think you can sign up on his site to listen. You can also now get Sirius on demand for $15/mo. That lets you listen live or download something like the 5 past shows. Plus you also get access to others if you like them (beck, hannity, levin) as well as music, news, etc. I occasionally listen to the lib channels just for perspective.

Edited to add:

Sirius is giving a free 7 day trial to on-demand right now. No credit card needed. They also have phone apps so you can listen on your iPhone or Android.

http://www.siriusxm.com/ondemand

johnny45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    I place Lincoln solidly in my top 3 worst presidents list.

He arrested anyone who spoke out against his policies, including journalists and elected officials. He wrote a warrant to arrest the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court. He Federally took over newspapers which disagreed with him. He suspended Habeus Corpus, confiscated guns, and declared martial law. He gave us the first Federal income tax and a precursor to the IRS. Everything about him reeked of big centralized tyranny. Slavery was ending peacefully in other countries around the world, and the entire war could have been avoided. More Americans died under his watch than in both World Wars.

One of the best summaries I have seen.

Top Bottom