• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    About transgenders. It seems reasonable to use the restroom that you're equipped for. If you have a pecker use the restroom that's equipped for that. If you have a *****, use that one. If you're one of the very rare people who are genetically neither, well, you get to chose. If people stopped caring about it the solution would be much simpler.

:yesway:

It would be much simpler if a solution that actually works was the goal rather than making it into a political football and yet another vehicle for imposing an agenda on everyone else.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You are a step ahead of the problem. The trans-WTF-evertheyares have already declared that this is not acceptable. I don't have a problem with their existence. I don't have a problem with making an effort to get along. I do have a problem with the fact that the only 'acceptable' solutions are those which create the maximum negative impact on everyone else, not dissimilar with the homosexuals thoroughly rejecting the civil union compromise because they demand what amounts to legislating social acceptance rather than affording equal rights.

Your memory is correct. Abortion is one of the few issues where I am absolutely unwilling to compromise. It is not a freedom/liberty issue. It is not an issue of a woman doing as she chooses with her own body. It is the murder of a separate and distinct human life. There is zero room for compromise in that.

Another thing, there's a difference between real transsexuals and the people who pretend to be genders of their whims. The real ones suffer from a legitimate disorder where they're discomforted by the genitals they have. This is something they can't help. The others are just exercising their postmodern education.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    :yesway:

It would be much simpler if a solution that actually works was the goal rather than making it into a political football and yet another vehicle for imposing an agenda on everyone else.

Seems to me the Republicans are as they are the ones coming up with all the bathroom laws.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    You are a step ahead of the problem. The trans-WTF-evertheyares have already declared that this is not acceptable. I don't have a problem with their existence. I don't have a problem with making an effort to get along. I do have a problem with the fact that the only 'acceptable' solutions are those which create the maximum negative impact on everyone else, not dissimilar with the homosexuals thoroughly rejecting the civil union compromise because they demand what amounts to legislating social acceptance rather than affording equal rights.

Your memory is correct. Abortion is one of the few issues where I am absolutely unwilling to compromise. It is not a freedom/liberty issue. It is not an issue of a woman doing as she chooses with her own body. It is the murder of a separate and distinct human life. There is zero room for compromise in that.

I think that solution sounds easier than what it would really take to make it happen however.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Another thing, there's a difference between real transsexuals and the people who pretend to be genders of their whims. The real ones suffer from a legitimate disorder where they're discomforted by the genitals they have. This is something they can't help. The others are just exercising their postmodern education.

That, and some are just pervs that have had the door to the other john opened for them.

I am not really sold on the 'legitimate disorder'. I suppose delusional fantasies can involve most anything but even then I see absolutely no reason why ~1.5% of the population should be allowed to create havoc for everyone else in the name of fostering their delusions.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    That, and some are just pervs that have had the door to the other john opened for them.

I am not really sold on the 'legitimate disorder'. I suppose delusional fantasies can involve most anything but even then I see absolutely no reason why ~1.5% of the population should be allowed to create havoc for everyone else in the name of fostering their delusions.

Seems to me most felt the same about gays and LGBTs and that is now more widely accepted. When you put the problem in that context of course it makes it seem more acceptable but that doesn't necessarily mean not allowing for it is the right thing to do either. It's just how do you come up with a reasonable solution. Is no accomendations made and what does that mean? Do we work to accommodate it and what does that mean. You say it's ~1.5% so does my towns businesses have to implement the 15 restroom policy now or can we wait until a Transgender individual is born or moves here. Maybe it's now because g** knows when a random Transgender tourist will come through. Oh, and after that maybe a new condition develops and now we need 16 instead of 15 restrooms.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Seems to me most felt the same about gays and LGBTs and that is now more widely accepted. When you put the problem in that context of course it makes it seem more acceptable but that doesn't necessarily mean not allowing for it is the right thing to do either. It's just how do you come up with a reasonable solution. Is no accomendations made and what does that mean? Do we work to accommodate it and what does that mean. You say it's ~1.5% so does my towns businesses have to implement the 15 restroom policy now or can we wait until a Transgender individual is born or moves here. Maybe it's now because g** knows when a random Transgender tourist will come through. Oh, and after that maybe a new condition develops and now we need 16 instead of 15 restrooms.

If any given free market doesn't feel the need to construct extra facilities, if it has a dick it goes to the men's room. Pretty simple.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    If any given free market doesn't feel the need to construct extra facilities, if it has a dick it goes to the men's room. Pretty simple.

And see I don't understand why one of these states came up with that contrived cr** about using the birth certificate and what sex they where at birth. That most certainly won't determine what genitalia someone currently has.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    If a transgender male dressed as a woman was using the ladies room, do you really think many people would ever realize it? In fact, it would probably cause more angst if he went to the men's room dressed in a dress.

When you start letting children do that though, it becomes a big issue. All of the kids know Johnny is a boy. Putting Johnny in a dress doesn't change that.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Geez, ok. I'll say again I don't agree with them asking for reparations. Now, since you won't direct me, I actually have to look 150 pages, of fluff.... actually, I'm not. I went through 14 pages with no success so I'm stopping. Since you apparently know where this claim is made, but are refusing to direct me to it, I am compelled to call your reparations claim as purposefully unfounded.
    Here Kut, let me google that for you.
    https://policy.m4bl.org/reparations/
    Slavery Reparations Sought In First Black Lives Matter Agenda | HuffPost
    https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/02/us/politics/black-lives-matter-campaign.html?mcubz=3

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    If a transgender male dressed as a woman was using the ladies room, do you really think many people would ever realize it? In fact, it would probably cause more angst if he went to the men's room dressed in a dress.

When you start letting children do that though, it becomes a big issue. All of the kids know Johnny is a boy. Putting Johnny in a dress doesn't change that.

You have basically rediscovered 'concealed means concealed'. My guess (not being acquainted with any such individuals) is that there is significant variation on how convincing they are as the opposite gender.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    You have basically rediscovered 'concealed means concealed'. My guess (not being acquainted with any such individuals) is that there is significant variation on how convincing they are as the opposite gender.
    Agreed. And we managed to get through all of these years without having a big issue.

I wonder how many actually want to make a spectacle out of it, and how many would prefer to just try to go through life unnoticed.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Agreed. And we managed to get through all of these years without having a big issue.

I wonder how many actually want to make a spectacle out of it, and how many would prefer to just try to go through life unnoticed.

This is the heart of the matter. Being able to live and let live isn't good enough. At least enough feel the need to shove it down everyone else's throat.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    State senator refuses to resign after hoping for Trump's assasination | The Sacramento Bee

Also calling for her resignation was House Minority Leader Gail McCann Beatty, a Kansas City Democrat and the highest-ranking black lawmaker in Missouri.
    “Suggestions of violence have no place in our political discourse, and an elected official who expresses hope for someone’s murder has forfeited the right to hold office,” McCann Beatty said. “Given state Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal’s repugnant social media post suggesting the president should be assassinated, she must resign.”

Etc. I'm glad to see the leadership is taking a very dim view of advocating political violence. Absolutely disgraceful behavior, for a lawmaker in particular, to advocate for violence to replace the political process. We as a nation are very fortunate to have a long and unbroken history of peaceful transfers of power. It's disgusting and dangerous to advocate for the replacement of that with violence.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Gary119

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2015
    Southern Indiana
    State senator refuses to resign after hoping for Trump's assasination | The Sacramento Bee

Etc. I'm glad to see the leadership is taking a very dim view of advocating political violence. Absolutely disgraceful behavior, for a lawmaker in particular, to advocate for violence to replace the political process. We as a nation are very fortunate to have a long and unbroken history of peaceful transfers of power. It's disgusting and dangerous to advocate for the replacement of that with violence.

And now we have this

Missouri Lt. Gov. to Radical Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal: Resign or We Will Remove You From Office

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I remember Jordan Peterson saying he got a lot of emails from real transgender people. Except for one person, they all basically said they didn't like the publicity, they'd like to just live their lives without the attention, and they don't give a **** about pronouns other than they want to be known by the other one.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

If we didn't have fake news, any news person worth their salt would be beating down Andre Carson's, Maxine Water's, Cory Booker's, etc, door for their call for this person's job.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Pretty sure the bernie bro that shot up the Republicans at the baseball game was listening to things pretty much equal to what this "woman" has been saying.

Maybe she should ask kathy griffin for some pointers on how to handle this.

2017-06-02T185025Z_3_LYNXMPED511U0_RTROPTP_2_USA-TRUMP-KATHYGRIFFIN.JPG

Top Bottom