• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    It took shooter 2 hours and 6 mins to lock the neg feedback thread.

You either are going to need to LIVE INGO or move on.:D

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Franklin
    I was looking at the "people who have been online in the past 24 hours" thing at the bottom and there were zero mods on the list . plus the above comment...

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    It took shooter 2 hours and 6 mins to lock the neg feedback thread.

You either are going to need to LIVE INGO or move on.:D

The neg feedback thread?

I think the mods do a great job. They may have lost help in the past, but they do such a good job you can't really tell they're short handed.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Half the friggin' Mods were shooting at Appleseed today; two other Mods and Fenway were at the INGO AR build party, and Spasmo was out shopping. :)

WE HAVE LIVES, PEOPLE! :):

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Franklin
    I am not saying they are doing a bad job, but it there are several threads that need "fixing". I am just saying it would be nice if I need to get a hold of someone if there where more mods it might be easier to get a hold of one. How many Mods are there anyways?

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Keep in mind that the list won't show MODS who are set to invisible. I am not sure why it didn't at least show ME as logged in in the last 24. I was online beginning at 0530 this morning until the build party started. I have PM's to prove it :D

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Franklin
    Keep in mind that the list won't show MODS who are set to invisible. I am not sure why it didn't at least show ME as logged in in the last 24. I was online beginning at 0530 this morning until the build party started. I have PM's to prove it :D
    If you say you where there I believe you this is in no way a "bash the mods" thread its kinda the opposite.

CB45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    thumbs up

I don't know how they keep up with all the posts anyhow. Seems like it would be a full time job keeping up with it all. I applaud the mods.:yesway:

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I visited the people at Appleseed for actually quite a long time. :) (BTW, I was very impressed with how it was ran and everything about it) I did indeed go shopping in Nashville on Saturday. Then our daughter and I also went to the Louisville Zoo today. In the Nashville area I had pretty much no signal or roaming. Believe it or not, at the Zoo I was roaming. So Internet access for me was a no go. I couldn't even post my pictures on facebook ...

Gotta thank Shooter and VUPDBlue for picking up the major slack. :)

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Franklin
    I visited the people at Appleseed for actually quite a long time. :) (BTW, I was very impressed with how it was ran and everything about it) I did indeed go shopping in Nashville on Saturday. Then our daughter and I also went to the Louisville Zoo today. In the Nashville area I had pretty much no signal or roaming. Believe it or not, at the Zoo I was roaming. So Internet access for me was a no go. I couldn't even post my pictures on facebook ...

Gotta thank Shooter and VUPDBlue for picking up the major slack. :)

I wasn't trying to start anything it just seems like it wouldn't hurt to add a few...

Side note how is the Louisville zoo?

infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I know that the mods, and Fenway, would feel a relief if there were more mods. However, I like how this site is so professional about who it selects for its moderators - the very best people on this board, who incorporate it into their personal life with the use of personal resources. I see other boards that will have a mod on there with less than 1k posts and is gone in a couple weeks. It's nice to see how serious Fenway and the mods take the integrity of this site.

Remember guys, its just as much our job as it is theirs to keep this place nice. If you have a problem that needs addressed, just pm a mod or hit the report post button. Just saying "I'd like to see some things taken care of" doesn't really help anyone. I've talked to them a few times, and believe me or not, they aren't half bad! :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom