• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Have I mentioned that I have 2 kids in college and 2 more to go after them?

The making money thing, I understand (and applaud, and participate in). The internet trolly thing....not so much. Wait....is there a way to troll yourself to riches?

Does anyone else find it ironic that it’s a lawyer asking if there’s a way to troll (I read this as talk!) yourself into riches?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Does anyone else find it ironic that it’s a lawyer asking if there’s a way to troll (I read this as talk!) yourself into riches?

tenor.gif

Notropis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    NWI
    Quite the poop party y'all have going on here.
    I just want to add...we don't have a wall because republicans don't want a wall.
    We don't follow existing law because republicans don't want to.
    We don't prosecute employers because republicans can't (or don't want to) set up a system to recognize a citizen from non.
    We don't deport because republicans get fat donations from people that like illegal labor just the way it is.

I guess I should add that democrats have a smidgen to do with the above as well. But you likely didn't vote for team "D".
    You likely voted for team "R" and it's up to us to see that politicians keep their word.
    I complained for the last 17 years to simply keep politicians to their word, yet we never do.

Oh, and I'm the smartest man in the room. THIS room from where I type............alone

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Have I mentioned that I have 2 kids in college and 2 more to go after them?

The making money thing, I understand (and applaud, and participate in). The internet trolly thing....not so much. Wait....is there a way to troll yourself to riches?

4 kids through college? They should at least name a building after you.;)

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    Wow!!! I can't believe I just read the whole thread. I have a question...Churchmouse, why did you let it go on for so long? I do want to applaud certain members for their contribution to this thread in order of quality posts.
    1. HoughMade
    2. BBI
    3. DeadDuck
    And honorable mention to indiucky of course. Very entertaining and educational!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Wow!!! I can't believe I just read the whole thread. I have a question...Churchmouse, why did you let it go on for so long? I do want to applaud certain members for their contribution to this thread in order of quality posts.
    1. HoughMade
    2. BBI
    3. DeadDuck
    And honorable mention to indiucky of course. Very entertaining and educational!

I am getting to be a softy I guess.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Ironic that this is the same guy bragging about his house being built into a hill so it's protected on three sides, and having yardage markers spray painted on the back of his no tresspassing signs.
    :laugh:

NIMBY: the asterisk on every SJW's slogan

Top Bottom