• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nickf2005

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    Indianapolis
    The same people that spout the "gun violence" mantra.

None of my guns are violent. I have them well "trained".

It's a miracle that my gun hasn't killed somebody yet. You know, it is evil and all. I dread the day that it decides to jump out of the holster and injur/kill an innocent bystander.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Laugh now, but without a holster with the proper level of retention, you could very well witness YOUR firearm jump out and start shooting people, and when all the rounds are out, it will start bludgeoning little kids to death, with baby seals.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    She seems like quite the catch as I am sure all those women are hahaha… I wish some people thought more or were better informed :dunno:

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Laugh now, but without a holster with the proper level of retention, you could very well witness YOUR firearm jump out and start shooting people, and when all the rounds are out, it will start bludgeoning little kids to death, with baby seals.
    I was with you until "seals." I mean where would my gun get seals from while in the middle of an office supply store!?

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    I cannot help but wonder if the removal of MDA from Staples' corp property had more to do with the fact that they were there and less to do with a difference in ideology.

When MDA started, I said then and repeat now that it is a mistake to take them lightly. MADD started out small and became quite the force.

nickf2005

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    Indianapolis
    When MDA started, I said then and repeat now that it is a mistake to take them lightly. MADD started out small and became quite the force.

I agree, to a point. MADD is/was going to have much more support, due to the nature of their movement. I think everyone in the country can agree that we want to fight and battle drunk driving.

That being said, there are more and more people in this country that are so anti-gun because they're sheep. Plus, the people in office trying to take our guns are also willing to give out the most "free" money. My generation, the "Millennials", and Generation Z have lost sight of what this country represents and it's founding principles. They're more worried about what (insert famous person here) is wearing and blindly believe whatever they see on TV. I am the 1% in my generation.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Much like Starbucks, they'll get all the press and then Staples will do something that really does nothing but looks like a victor for MDa...of course, its only so useful in Indiana.

jaybird_123

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Just around the corner.
    Michael Bloomberg's minion's in the MDA were kicked out of Staples HQ after delivering a petition to bar handguns from their stores. Good on Staples.

Moms Kicked Off Staples Property But Deliver 12,000 Signatures to Retailer's Security - Business - Framingham, MA Patch
    So when are the groups like this "moms" group going to get their 12,000 signature list from gun owners to leave us the hell alone. I`m really getting tired of other people trying to control what I legally have the right to do.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    So when are the groups like this "moms" group going to get their 12,000 signature list from gun owners to leave us the hell alone. I`m really getting tired of other people trying to control what I legally have the right to do.

Consider that last sentence one more time please. Where do you live that you get to make all your OWN rules? Hmmmmm?

Top Bottom