• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I have been making payments on the Endowment membership and they took that payment earlier in the month. So I gave a little to NRA-ILA and NRA-PVF this morning. The Political Victory Fund sent me an email yesterday saying they are trying to hit a goal this month.

I hope we see something in the news about NRA contributions spiking.

^^^THIS!
    And I hope they highlight WHEN the donations came in!

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    The NRA is a very lean organization. They dont move at the speed of light. You will get your membership credentials soon enough. You will also start getting lots of info about products, membership upgrades, and additional donations. One phone call will stop everything but your monthly magazine.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    The NRA is a very lean organization. They dont move at the speed of light. You will get your membership credentials soon enough. You will also start getting lots of info about products, membership upgrades, and additional donations. One phone call will stop everything but your monthly magazine.

I agree, they tend to move at a snails pace as far as processing memberships, and I'm o.k. with that.
    While memberships are important, they are doing things everyday to support our 2nd amendment rights.

I would think it would behoove them to tout a spike in donations though.
    Most of the people posting on here are already members and are simply donating to the coffers.
    While memberships will surely rise today, I'm hoping there is a marked and noticeable increase in general donations over a 24 hour period.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I agree. Donations is all real money going straight into the war chest. I know we all get caught up in getting the promotional gifts and the best sale on a membership that we can, but all of that costs them money that would go toward fighting the fight.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I'm a brand new gun owner, and have not decided to join the NRA, but did kick in $25 in statement money this morning.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Just donated $10. Not a lot, but I just renewed my membership after Parkland.

More of a GOA guy but the NRA has and is helping a local gun range with legal defense and they organization and it's members are getting a lot of negativity directed towards them from the 'tolerant left', so it's time to show them some love. :)

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I'm a brand new gun owner, and have not decided to join the NRA, but did kick in $25 in statement money this morning.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the help. As for joining, are you a gun owner? are you a 2A supporter? are you able to speak directly to your State and Federal legislators about your concerns?

The NRA takes the fight directly to those who have the power to keep your rights intact.

Just donated $10. Not a lot, but I just renewed my membership after Parkland.

More of a GOA guy but the NRA has and is helping a local gun range with legal defense and they organization and it's members are getting a lot of negativity directed towards them from the 'tolerant left', so it's time to show them some love. :)

Great job.

Top Bottom