• ...and so much more!
  • luger fan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2018
    Indy
    Soooooooo....

Went to post on Facebook that I had just done my part with a donation to the NRA and a couple of memberships. Basically to tweak the anti-gunners on my FB list as I know there are several. Even a couple 'we should register them but I LOVE guns'.

Anyway, it said 'add a donate button'? I was like .....hmmmmmm.

I clicked it and it said 'select yoru charity'.

Low and behold...there are several NRA non profits listed. I selected one...and now you can donate to the NRA via my friends feed by clicking a few buttons.

GO DO IT if you're on the book. Zuckerburg is obviously distracted.

HAHAHAHAHAH. I just did the same with my 110% anti brother.:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    My wife got a gift membership from me today - it was her request. She said she wanted to be one of the new members listed on the tally board today. I have been an NRA member for a long time and we have both kind of thought of my card as a family membership, but as of today they can count her as an official member also.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Hit the NRA and GOA just now. Used my Citi card. In the future I will only use it for the NRA and GOA donations. It feels good. Bastards can kiss my ass. All other Citi accounts are being moved.

BTW, I read where Dick's is suffering big for their idiocy. Good. Crossed them off years ago along with Cheaper Than Dirt after Sandy Hook.

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    I let my NRA membership lapse some years ago after getting one too many phone calls for money. After watching a bunch of poor schlubs in blue states, and now Florida, get turned into felons over legally purchased products and seeing a bunch of kids call for my imprisonment, ala the Cultural Revolution, I figured it was cheaper to give the NRA a $100 for a 5 year membership than paying a lawyer to keep me out of prison or hitting the streets to physically fight off Antifa.

This money bomb thing was a great idea.

Top Bottom