• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Well, I'm definitely below the average in this thread. When we make our monthly budget, I get (typically) $200 for whatever hobby I choose... which is related to firearms about 80% of the time. We also bought reloading equipment and an Eotech outside of that $2400, so I probably ended up just a dab high of $2000.

Gulfstreamer

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 8, 2012
    Evansville,IN
    Let's see now that I think about it, I was actually a good boy this year and kept it under a grand. A couple hundred for ammo, some for show fees, a little set aside for a tactical shooter's course here, and a few new accessories. All in all, probably $750-800 total in 2011.

Goober135

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Valparaiso
    I'm in the "Don't want to think about it!" camp. :):

I got a new AR, bunch of MagPul goodies for it, and pre ordered a can. Got a few new handguns. Spent A LOT of time at the range. Bought lots of other accessories I probably didn't "need". I'm sure there are plenty of things I'm not remembering, but I'd like to keep it that way! ;) Oh, and to top it off I'm technically a poor college kid! At least I'm single so I have time to build up a collection before making "compromises" with the ol' lady! :):

Top Bottom