• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Anhydrous ammonia is also used to make this very dangerous drug. I can still purchase it by the thousand gallon tank. I believe that ether is also a common precursor. Just picked up a case of it the other day. Why stop with just regulating one component? I was just in the courthouse a few weeks ago when the lady that works in the recorders office came in all p'd off and sick as a dog. It seems that her husband and 7 kids had been ill at the beginning of the month, and now at the end of the month, she was over her limit. I guess she was really smurfing, cause we all know it is an undisputable fact that that's the only reason to buy an "insane amount" of sudafed. If you stopped every "mom and pop" meth lab in the U.S. , it still would not stop folks from using. You know why? Cause the freakin Mexican cartels make it in 1000 pound batches in modern pharma type facilities across the border. It's more potent,it's more pure,they deliver more volume, and sell it for less.

(and yes , making sudafed a prescription drug means your insurance will pay for it. and all our insurance premiums will go up to reflect that added benefit)

Wrong again......Mexican meth is MUCH more expensive then anything local. Your talking $80 a gram compared to $140 a gram. You can't purchase a thousand gallon tank of anhydrous either. They tell you on the box if the **** does not work to go to a doctor. Absolutely no need to keep taking it. You guy are setting up a perfect storm to try to blow a good law apart......Oh **** my family of 7 all have allergies at the exact same time...How often does this really happen?

I feel comfortable operating a vehicle up to 120mph on 465...A motorcycle 170..Its bull**** I have to deal with some speed limit. The new world order is taking away my freedom waa waa waa waa waa

JDonhardt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    No one is completely free. In society's with no government the strong rule the week. We are in fact....or at least used to be a self regulating society. Rules are made by the majority for the majority. Some argue all things are pretty much controlled by the elite 1% of the population.

The weak and fearful seek to trade real freedom for protection from the strong - in our society the government and its laws is that protection. Those of you who want other peoples freedoms taken away for your own comforts sake are the cowardly and far too easily offended many, who have softened this country into the embarrassing, strength and masculinity hating society we see today.

Those who are afraid of other peoples freedoms should stay at home where its warm and safe and the big bad world cant hurt you.

Last edited:

grimor

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    Elkhart
    Oh **** my family of 7 all have allergies at the exact same time...How often does this really happen?

wait, you really don't think that people who all live in the same house, share the same air etc.. all get sick at the same time? Allergies are typically genetic, so you don't think that people who share the same DNA aren't going to possible react to the same allergen?

I guess I'm just weird, I like to have some meds on hand before I feel sick and have enough that I don't have to leave the house till I feel better. Call me crazy.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Wrong again......Mexican meth is MUCH more expensive then anything local. Your talking $80 a gram compared to $140 a gram. You can't purchase a thousand gallon tank of anhydrous either. They tell you on the box if the **** does not work to go to a doctor. Absolutely no need to keep taking it. You guy are setting up a perfect storm to try to blow a good law apart......Oh **** my family of 7 all have allergies at the exact same time...How often does this really happen?
    Actually you would be surprised at how many people in Indiana buy hundreds of TONS of Anhydrous every year...
    Wanna outlaw the sale of that also?!

Some of actually chose to pay are doctors out of pocket. Instead of letting are Insurance pay for it...
    I feel comfortable operating a vehicle up to 120mph on 465...A motorcycle 170..Its bull**** I have to deal with some speed limit. The new world order is taking away my freedom waa waa waa waa waa

Yeah I do think Speed Limits are BS also...
    Speed and Darwin tend to take care of those who should not be operating at speed.
    I would also bet money I am better trained at operating Motor Vehicles than you also. Wanna race around 465 sometime...
    You just have to keep it honest and not give me a ticket for beating you...

model67a

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    jasper
    You know it amazes me, when we are always saying how valuable life is and how much we want to keep it, why do people take all kinds of things to escape it or alter it? As long as I live, I do not believe I will ever understand people!!!!

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County

You ain't from around here are you? (where is your bridge located anyway) Not only can I buy that much anhydrous ammonia , Ceres Solutions will deliver it to my property. Personally I switched to liquid 28% years ago, cause I don't like handling anhydrous. All you have to do is drive around the Indiana countryside in late fall or early spring, and you'll see hundreds of nurse tanks in fields everywhere.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    You ain't from around here are you? (where is your bridge located anyway) Not only can I buy that much anhydrous ammonia , Ceres Solutions will deliver it to my property. Personally I switched to liquid 28% years ago, cause I don't like handling anhydrous. All you have to do is drive around the Indiana countryside in late fall or early spring, and you'll see hundreds of nurse tanks in fields everywhere.

Don't forget some like to use it in the fall...

And then you forgot about those of us that still side-dress instead of pre-plant...

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    My neighbour has a huge tank of anhydrous right out in the open. Guess I better hike on over and tell him a troll told me he can't purchase that much.

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Actually you would be surprised at how many people in Indiana buy hundreds of TONS of Anhydrous every year...
    Wanna outlaw the sale of that also?!

Some of actually chose to pay are doctors out of pocket. Instead of letting are Insurance pay for it...

Yeah I do think Speed Limits are BS also...
    Speed and Darwin tend to take care of those who should not be operating at speed.
    I would also bet money I am better trained at operating Motor Vehicles than you also. Wanna race around 465 sometime...
    You just have to keep it honest and not give me a ticket for beating you...

You have no idea what type of driving experience I have had....pretty bold statement......I live in a farming community and I am aware it is legal to buy large amounts. BUT your average Joe cannot purchase it. Cooks buy drous for $100 a pound that tells you its difficult for the wrong people to obtain. Cooks buy Psdeu for 200% of shelf price. Regulations do work.

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    The weak and fearful seek to trade real freedom for protection from the strong - in our society the government and its laws is that protection. Those of you who want other peoples freedoms taken away for your own comforts sake are the cowardly and far too easily offended many, who have softened this country into the embarrassing, strength and masculinity hating society we see today.

Those who are afraid of other peoples freedoms should stay at home where its warm and safe and the big bad world cant hurt you.

LOL your talking about anarchy. You want anarchy Mr. big shot try a 3rd world country. If the system ever would fall I am not afraid for myself. I am afraid for people like you.

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Half of you self proclaimed "patriots" Need to pack your **** up and start walking south. I am ashamed I have to live in the same period of time with you. You need to get out of your shell. THIS IS THE GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    You have no idea what type of driving experience I have had....pretty bold statement......
    And you have no idea on mine...
    I am just really confident in what I know how to do...

I live in a farming community and I am aware it is legal to buy large amounts. BUT your average Joe cannot purchase it. Cooks buy drous for $100 a pound that tells you its difficult for the wrong people to obtain. Cooks buy Psdeu for 200% of shelf price. Regulations do work.
    $100/pound for Anhydrous...
    And just 200% for Sudafed. Lets see if my math is right. that makes a Shelf Package worth what $16. Woohoo...
    I would say those Regs worked. By the way Anhydrous is selling for more than that...

If Regulations worked.
    Then Prohibition would not have ended.
    The War on Drugs would have been over 40 years ago.

Regulations just make People Richer...

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    LOL your talking about anarchy. You want anarchy Mr. big shot try a 3rd world country. If the system ever would fall I am not afraid for myself. I am afraid for people like you.

LOL...
    Been to a lot of the 3rd World have you?! It really is not that bad.

This Country is on its way to being a 3rd World Country. By the way you might want to brush up a little bit on what generally happens when a Country starts sliding down that slope and bottoms out...

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    LOL...
    Been to a lot of the 3rd World have you?! It really is not that bad.

This Country is on its way to being a 3rd World Country. By the way you might want to brush up a little bit on what generally happens when a Country starts sliding down that slope and bottoms out...

I got you pinged for a keyboard warrior. I would like to see a stamped passport.

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Me a keyboard Warrior could be...

I could also be just a dumb mechanic...
    Or some stupid hick out here in the sticks...

Does not change the fact that I DO know what I am talking of...

You probably know your way around a gun ill give you that. But your not some ace driver who has been to many 3rd world countries.

Top Bottom