• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Dont even bring up pseudoephedrine in your argument. Research it. If you are anywhere near the limit you are A. Smurfing B. Making meth. I think it needs to be lowered. No reason why you should be buying 4 boxes at one time.

I buy the 12 hr stuff. One box is the limit and it is enough for 1 person for 10 days. I have 3-4 people in my house with allergies. Do the math. I have to buy the limit(one box), and start doing so in advance of allergy season to be able to keep up with the need. If they lowered it I would be totally screwed.

Or as has happened to me, 4 people in my house all get sick along with my elderly mother at her house. Rather than be able to pick up enough for all of us for the week. My sick wife had to go with. 2 people from the same house buying the max amount at the same time doesn't look suspicious at all. :shady:I kept waiting for the black helicopters to show up.

Before the law changed I knew a friendly RN that would buy a bottle for me from the hospital pharmacy. It was a lot cheaper than buying it retail and it would last the year or so. The bottle had 500 in it or about 10x the amount I'm currently allowed to buy in a week. Am I A or B? :popcorn:

Last edited:

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    Don't forget some like to use it in the fall...

And then you forgot about those of us that still side-dress instead of pre-plant...

Side dress was the only way the old man would have it. I talked him out of it after the last time I got a cab full of ammonia from a leak. (back when you had to run the rope through the back window)Plus , I work a full time job at night, and I had a tendency to leave a lot of spots with "cultivator blight".:D

Normally I would apologize for the thread jack, but I think that this thread is going nowhere but downhill anyway.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    because non-violent drug users don't need to be thrown in prision. they need rehab to get themselves clean. If we're going to spending more on a prisoner than a kid in school why not get the non-violent drug users clean and save the prison space for people that actually need to be in there such as child rapists.

Why do they need to get clean?

I smoke cigars. Do I need to be forced to go into rehab to get clean?

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    No,according to Keyser Roll..or whatever his name is. you should probably be incarcerated:rolleyes:

Again if you people would read for comprehension I never said anything about the frequency in which people go to jail. Do you guys honestly believe are jails are over populated with first time drug offenders? 1st 2nd probably even 3rd time possession your going to get out of jail before I have the paperwork done...Lots of counties have a deferral program for 1st drug offense.

I shouldn't really bother typing.....You people only hear what you want to hear.

ol' trucker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    indianapolis
    Well,there is approximately 2.5 million people locked up in either state or federal prisons. they say at least 1/4 of them are drug offenders. and in the last 20yrs,drug arrest are up 50% more than any other crime. waist of billions of dollars

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Well,there is approximately 2.5 million people locked up in either state or federal prisons. they say at least 1/4 of them are drug offenders. and in the last 20yrs,drug arrest are up 50% more than any other crime. waist of billions of dollars

Yeap Drug arrest are up mainly do to addicting prescribed drugs. But anyways the people in federal pound my in the @$$ prison are repeat offenders. I dont have any type of information on it but I would be willing to get a lot of that 1/4th have other convictions outside of drug arrest

One thing we can all agree on our prison system needs an over hall? Id like to get rid of cable tv you guys would like to put everyone through rehab...

Another thing about making jail harsh...You could cut down on the sentence. I think australia does something like that.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    I have no problem with making jail more jail-like. Sure, take away TV, let them read books. Take away the weight room, give them heavier books to read.

What I'm not in favor of is throwing people in jail for what ever reason the government can come up with this week to balance their wasteful spending with a whole new crop of slave prisoners generating the state money. Put rapists, murderers, and thieves in jail, and don't make it a pleasant experience for them.

Leave the non-violent pot heads, meth heads (if there is such a thing), drunks, and prostitutes out of the equation.

We need to free up a lot of room in our prisons, because there are an awful lot of judges, cops, lawyers, and Congressmen who have sold out our Constitution and the American people who belong there more than some guy who grows plants in his basement.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Dont even bring up pseudoephedrine in your argument. Research it. If you are anywhere near the limit you are A. Smurfing B. Making meth. I think it needs to be lowered. No reason why you should be buying 4 boxes at one time.

One word: Costco.

You can't buy any from Costco in this state because costco sold more than
    your precious limit in their bulk packs.

For someone with a costco membership the cost of their cold medicine went up ten fold because of your fascist B.S.

Way to fight "crime".

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    I have no problem with making jail more jail-like. Sure, take away TV, let them read books. Take away the weight room, give them heavier books to read.

What I'm not in favor of is throwing people in jail for what ever reason the government can come up with this week to balance their wasteful spending with a whole new crop of slave prisoners generating the state money. Put rapists, murderers, and thieves in jail, and don't make it a pleasant experience for them.

Leave the non-violent pot heads, meth heads (if there is such a thing), drunks, and prostitutes out of the equation.

We need to free up a lot of room in our prisons, because there are an awful lot of judges, cops, lawyers, and Congressmen who have sold out our Constitution and the American people who belong there more than some guy who grows plants in his basement.

Couldnt agree with you more. Except drunkers so maybe I could agree with you a little more. Alcohol causing so many problems.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    One word: Costco.

You can't buy any from Costco in this state because costco sold more than
    your precious limit in their bulk packs.

For someone with a costco membership the cost of their cold medicine went up ten fold because of your fascist B.S.

Way to fight "crime".

:yesway: No kidding. Costco rocks. Some of us like to buy more than "what we need this week." I don't particularly like going to the store every other day like some people do. I like to stock up on stuff. Keyser Soze needs to go check out the "Survival" part of this website. Some people like to buy years worth of supplies ahead of time. Regardless of your shopping preferences, please get off of your high horse telling me what an "INSANE" amount of household supplies is. I have read some people saying they have hundreds of pounds of beans and rice, 10,000's of rounds of ammunition, and a tanker full of gasoline behind their house. That is their right. We don't need an extra mommy telling us how to live.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kostas25
    Top Bottom