• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    When girls are walking home in the early hours wearing last nights clothes and needing the hair and make up reworked, it is still called "the walk of shame"?

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    When girls are walking home in the early hours wearing last nights clothes and needing the hair and make up reworked, it is still called "the walk of shame"?
    Sure is. Sunday morning used to sit on the porch and watch gals walking home carrying their shoes. What kind of guy wont get out of bed to take a chick home? Probably doesn't call them in the morning either.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Little 5 is going on this weekend at IU, that is why the area has a lot going on this weekend.

My kid and a buddy from BSU were going to go for the Little 500, they decided it was too much opportunity for trouble. So they went to Purdue for Grand Prix.:laugh:

Yeah, no chances for trouble there.:rolleyes:

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    wmdvnc.jpg

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    if there is time teach her some self defense, buy her some pepper spray, and depending on the campus, a gun.

More than that, impress upon your kid the fact that all kinds of assaults are common, including sexual assault and rape. It`s never the fault of the victim, but, avoiding certain circumstances can greatly lessen the risk of these assaults.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Sure is. Sunday morning used to sit on the porch and watch gals walking home carrying their shoes. What kind of guy wont get out of bed to take a chick home? Probably doesn't call them in the morning either.

Women need to demand more from the person they're seeing. Not as in money or gifts, but as better behavior.
    They want men to act as children, but then complain men act as children.

[video=youtube;0W89j_rBm-A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W89j_rBm-A[/video]

Dirty Steve

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2011
    Danville
    I bet he just called you Steve though
    Pretty sure old Grand Dad knew what he was talking about with his advice. I've been told he was quite the player back in his day. Since nothing good happened after midnight, figured he was right if I hadn't been able to work my game by then. I work in Bloomington and am shocked by the number of young ladies I see walking through town alone when I'm on my way to the office at around 5:30 AM. Someone's folks either didn't do a very good job instilling common sense, they percieve that their little girls are safe and sound at school or the girls themselves are just plain careless. Glad I had boys.

Dirty Steve

Top Bottom