• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    When you have boys, you worry about them all the time. When you have girls, you worry about the boys, all the time.

Or, as a wise man once told me...

When you have a boy, you only have to worry about one ****. When you have a girl, you have to worry about every **** in town.:(

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010

When you have a boy, you only have to worry about one ****. When you have a girl, you have to worry about every **** in town.:(

I like it..very true. Count me as one glad to have a boy and not a girl.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    But, but, but women can do everything that men can do.
    Gloria Steinem said so.

Yep they sure can. They can be robbed, assaulted, and rapped just like men.

wmdvnc.jpg

That is what I wonder about, when does after midnight end?

I was going to post this but you beat me to it.

And for all those that say nothing good happens after midnight, I have to disagree. I make bacon and I work after midnight. Bacon is GOOD. Along with making money.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    When girls are walking home in the early hours wearing last nights clothes and needing the hair and make up reworked, it is still called "the walk of shame"?

Sure is. Sunday morning used to sit on the porch and watch gals walking home carrying their shoes. What kind of guy wont get out of bed to take a chick home? Probably doesn't call them in the morning either.

The policies of educational institutions do not allow shame over sexual activities. Nowadays, most of the girls brag about how many guys they've had sex with, the same way High School athletes used to.

Those with boys should remind them that every time they have sex with a girl they run the risk of a lifetime of paying child support and/or a rape charge.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Shaeffer (murderer of the man at McDonalds) is probably going away for a long time. They do have video of the incident. His friends tried to get him to come back to the truck after he exited but he didn't. He confronted the victim, walked away, then returned to the truck again. The WBIW article I read didn't make any mention of him stopping at the 3rd car in line as alleged by the deceased's sister. He was already wanted on felony carrying a handgun without a license in Minnesota, felony arson in Bloomington, and now murder in Bedford. WHY do we let these people out once we have them in custody?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Shaeffer (murderer of the man at McDonalds) is probably going away for a long time. They do have video of the incident. His friends tried to get him to come back to the truck after he exited but he didn't. He confronted the victim, walked away, then returned to the truck again. The WBIW article I read didn't make any mention of him stopping at the 3rd car in line as alleged by the deceased's sister. He was already wanted on felony carrying a handgun without a license in Minnesota, felony arson in Bloomington, and now murder in Bedford. WHY do we let these people out once we have them in custody?

Bonded out?

Joniki

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NE Indiana

When you have a daughter, you only have to worry about one girl. When you have a son, you have to worry about every girl within driving distance.

From first hand experience...

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    ...just go home and go to bed.

My step son works up at IU and used to work 2nd shift. He said it was amazing the number of girls walking around late at night, by themselves. Nobody brings this on themselves but you can't deny there are predators out there.

9zwzz6.jpg

And even in Bedford....go home.

2yzex09.jpg

To close the loop on the second story:

Evan Schaffer was found guilty of murder. Took about an hour and a half to return the verdict.

Top Bottom