• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobjones223

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    I heard the morels spread the corona virus, if you see any let me know and ill come get rid of them for you.

This is very true but please keep me in mind instead. I am deemed essential by the govenor so Mark-DuCo may not be able to leave the house....just wanting to keep you safe down there!

Hoosiers helping Hoosiers!

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    If you are on my land you will no longer be essential. The DoD has declared me essential and I will play that trump card.

Mushrooms do not give you the right to trespass on other peoples land.

c604

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Morgantown
    Morels are still in hiding on our property! Last year was a bumper crop, hoping for same this year. I just have 1 bag of frozen Morels left so I'm ready for them to pop and replenish my supply.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    I have seen pictures of some from Gibson, Davies, and Lawrence Counties. Not big numbers or size, but its happening.

Im heading to my place in Lawrence tomorrow to give my bro in Colorado an answer on when to come here. Like others this is the time of the year when I have trespassing problems...

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    If you are on my land you will no longer be essential. The DoD has declared me essential and I will play that trump card.

Mushrooms do not give you the right to trespass on other peoples land.

I had two I dealt with this morning on the farm, Like normal I trespassed them, like normal one kept telling me the "owner" had given him permission...
    Then I called my brother and told him, get here its pick'in time.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    My place is posted and purpled, nobody cares, and the local constabulary isn't going to answer with things being the way they are. It's going to be a rough year.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Three new trespassers in the last few days, wife ran one out of my front yard.

My place is posted and purpled, nobody cares, and the local constabulary isn't going to answer with things being the way they are. It's going to be a rough year.

Our Owen county woods is about a week away from Morels. We looked around today but nothing yet. Saw plenty of deer evidence (tracks) but no human prints. We haven't ran across anyone yet.

Top Bottom