• ...and so much more!
  • Neo46121

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Putnam County
    Didn't know where else to post this.

I recently purchased a 20 pack of stripper clips from tickbitesupply.com and I can't seem to get them to work correctly. Do you guys think they just need broken in or did I get a bad batch? They just won't release the rounds. I've tried gun oil to lubricate the insides of the clips but that hasn't worked

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    can you bend them out a little to give the rounds some space to move around?

I've had the same issue with some, not so much with others. Just depends on how thick of a gauge the metal clip is made of.

just my :twocents:

:yesway: :ingo:

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    can you bend them out a little to give the rounds some space to move around?

I've had the same issue with some, not so much with others. Just depends on how thick of a gauge the metal clip is made of.

just my :twocents:

:yesway: :ingo:
    This^^^^^
    I've bought some and had varying degrees of success. I would imagine you could "tweak" them a little to work.

Shadownick

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Morristown, IN
    Yeah, you'll notice a small slit in the top of the gun for the stripper clip to be place in. Like RogerB said, you may need to bend them for the bullets to have enough space to easily be pushed through. And like thej27 said, if the bending doesn't work, you may want to give some brass ones a shot.

Top Bottom