• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    ive been looking into some of the esee knives but cant decide what the better value would for the money for the esee's the ontario rats or the kabar beckers seeing as they are all essentially the same knife with minor differences here and there. do you have an opinion on the matter?

Due to the heat treating process and the warranty ESEE makes the better knives out of this list. :D

Last edited:

glockednlocked

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2008
    I would recommend you buy any and all ESEE products from "Knife Man" he is the assistant manager/trainee at the "Knife Lady" table :)

cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    I bet if we did a WORLDWIDE blade system poll, magically getting the type/make of every knife in use for woods/jungle.... There wouldn't be an American made blade In the top 5. Between the pacific rim jungles, the enuits, and most of Asia..... It is likely a homemade brush craft/utility knife. No warranty. No fancy steel. No hype. Just their tool that they eat, sleep, and poop with. Everyday. Their whole lives.

ISP 5353

Master
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    Putnam County
    I switch my knives up depending on what I plan to be doing, but usually at least one of these is along. SAK Farmer, Skookum Bush Tool, BHK Bushcrafter, ESEE 3, a Mora

Top Bottom