• ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Nephew is thinking about selling his Dyna Super Glide.

He's engaged to a woman that seems to be calling the shots...and he seems to have become ***** whipped.

Wondering if I should buy it from him just to hold it for him until he learns better.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

He's engaged to a woman that seems to be calling the shots...and he seems to have become ***** whipped.

Wondering if I should buy it from him just to hold it for him until he learns better.
    When she's done with him he won't be able to afford a bike. :(

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana

Tell him about a old man that has a pan and two Shovels that have been with me longer than two ex wifes.
    What year Dana? and what model?

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    That truly is a concern I have for him.
    Heres a ditty for you, my first wife's father was a International Union Law Attorney, Senior Partner of the firm, and I worked for the International Union of Elevator Constructors. With that divorce, I did what I was ****ing told. It was expensive. lol

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Tell him about a old man that has a pan and two Shovels that have been with me longer than two ex wifes.
    What year Dana? and what model?

Newer one...2011. Don't recall the model even though I rode it a few times.

He's a great guy...just to give an idea...He picked it up when he was about 25. It was his prized possession. I mentioned to him once that I would love to ride it when I was in town.

Next time I was in town visiting the in-laws for the weekend, I heard him pull up in the driveway. Half jokingly I said, "I would love to take that for a ride."

Kid says,"That's why I brought it. It's yours for the weekend. Mom is giving me a ride home" and handed me the key.

Not many guys his age would hand over his prized possession to his uncle for the weekend.

Not sure about this fiancée of his.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Newer one...2011. Don't recall the model even though I rode it a few times.

He's a great guy...just to give an idea...He picked it up when he was about 25. It was his prized possession. I mentioned to him once that I would love to ride it when I was in town.

Next time I was in town visiting the in-laws for the weekend, I heard him pull up in the driveway. Half jokingly I said, "I would love to take that for a ride."

Kid says,"That's why I brought it. It's yours for the weekend. Mom is giving me a ride home" and handed me the key.

Not many guys his age would hand over his prized possession to his uncle for the weekend.

Not sure about this fiancée of his.
    Gotta love that,
    My newest is a 2010 Dana FXDC they came with the 96 ci motor. Its a stone gas to ride, its rigid enough to still be fun in the turns and has more than enough power band to keep me happy.
    Willy ruined the FX a few years ago with replacing the old swing-arm with a soft tail frame.
    They might as well turned them into a ****ing bagger.

Edit,
    I would say if he sells it and the price is right, I would buy it. Not sure if I would sell it back down the road. But, I would leave it to him in my will.

Last edited:

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    Took off Saturday morning about 5:45 for Wildcat Valley Rifle & Pistol Club to shoot IDPA, about a 75 mile trip. About 40 degrees so a bit chilly but no real problem. Several cows have died to keep me warm, I eat them and wear them. Love riding in early morning watching the sky heat up then the sun come out and burn off the mist. Nice ride home even though it was a bit breezy. For me I shot well enough to be happy especially with the great squad I was with. A couple people I shot with the week before and some others I had not seen for at least a year. With me it is more about shooting with good people than the shooting itself. Jim.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Did some riding down the back roads today....stopped for lunch and discovered I caught a bee down the shirt. He made it VERY clear he did not enjoy the ride as much as I did!

Top Bottom