• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    nothing quite says douchebag like a crotch rocket.. at least from my experiences

D'oh.

"Nothing says douchebag like gun owners..."

See what I did there? You sound like my wife: "If its not a Harley or a Honda its not a real bike... blah blah effing blah".

Why don't bikers/gun owners all stick together... this is America dang it. Freedom of choice still exists. :patriot:

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Squids...

Sorry, it was my INGO hat and I did not want to risk losing it.

squid.jpg

As a Proud Navy Veteran, I take great exception to being defacto lumped in with that group of D-Bags because of terminology. Please utilize a different slanderous term for those a**hats.

Thank you very much, on behalf of myself and my fellow Navy Veterans. :ingo:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We call those cats "Organ Doaner's" (SP)
    Probably not even his bike. If it was you will see him as a statistic in the news paper.
    Just because you can afford a sport bike does not mean you need one.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    As a Proud Navy Veteran, I take great exception to being defacto lumped in with that group of D-Bags because of terminology. Please utilize a different slanderous term for those a**hats.

Point made and taken. I just call them idiots. I have rode any and everything in my time with the occasional run outside the legal limits of the law and sanity.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    You know, that kinda fits...new riders get surprised by the countersteering pressures when they first ride one handed (when they grab for their hat :rolleyes:) Still could'a used a lecture on riding gear,though.
    You are absolutely correct. Most riders have to do the string test to believe it. As to the rider, he doesn't like to go anywhere by himself. Wanted an audience when he talked to St. Peter.

rotortech

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Riding a bike / any bike / has enough risks that idiots like that shouldn't go out of their way to add more. As another poster already told you he was saying "I am so cool that I don't care if I kill you and me." Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Too bad. That behavior just makes all bikers look bad.

stack23

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    NWI
    D'oh.

"Nothing says douchebag like gun owners..."

See what I did there? You sound like my wife: "If its not a Harley or a Honda its not a real bike... blah blah effing blah".

Why don't bikers/gun owners all stick together... this is America dang it. Freedom of choice still exists. :patriot:

sounds like your wife has the right idea :): .. just opinions, everyone's is different don't take them to heart

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    sounds like your wife has the right idea :): .. just opinions, everyone's is different don't take them to heart

I know ;) I rarely taking anything to heart on here.

I'd love to ride, but she vetos the idea... wimmins!

(A nice Kawasaki Ninja looks nice right now ;))

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN

As a long term member of the sport bike community, the term "squid" is uniformly known within the community to mean a complete a**hat who has no business riding a sport bike.

So, within the sport bike community (and this thread since it was about a sport bike rider), this guy was a squid.

No malice directed at all towards any Navy personnel, and I wouldn't use the term "squid" as a derogatory term outside of the few guys I know who still ride sport bikes.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I was enjoying a short lunchtime ride through the countryside watching the redbuds pop on a senic 30 mph road today. I was riding a metric cruiser about 5~7 mph over the 30mph limit. I saw a sportbike coming up fast from behind...no biggie. This guy had a reversed ball cap for a helmet and sunglasses for eye protection, and a t-shirt. There wasn't any other traffic on the road and I was riding in the middle of my lane on a long straightaway. This guy passed me in my lane, almost touching handlebars, (within 2") while holding his ballcap down on his head with one hand.
    So my question is..... I'm sure he was trying to tell me something, but what message is this guy sending me?. Or...is this just a "hey, y'all look at this" moment? All I could do is shake my head in amazement both at his arrogance and my luck in surviving this goofy incident. :n00b:

Those are the kind of a-hole riders that you will eventually see being scraped off the pavement.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I know ;) I rarely taking anything to heart on here.

I'd love to ride, but she vetos the idea... wimmins!

(A nice Kawasaki Ninja looks nice right now ;))

My wife did for years too. About 7 years ago I decided I was going to ride period. Made her two promises. I ALWAYS wear a helmet, and I took out a large life insurance policy.

Top Bottom