• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I would also recommend the west side plenty of options for things to do. good schools if that is a concern. I used to live in the linden Square apartments. rent was 700+ a month, all depending on size of the apartment. Staff was great all quick on repairs. and only about 15 to 20 minutes from downtown indy depending on traffic.

I would also recommend Marion County fish and game for a place to shoot at.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I live on the East side, but would suggest the southside, and would avoid the westside like the plague... you can already see what kind of folks represent the westside ;)

However the westside does have MCFG and Eagle creek (NW) which makes it attractive. However If only 10% or less of your time is shooting, that to me is worth a bit longer drive to live in a nicer part of town (a ton less construction)

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    After all the shootings in Indianapolis in the last week, you'd have to be NUTS to want to move to this town.

Definitely go to one of the surrounding counties, and arm yourself.

Lobo

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2010
    After all the shootings in Indianapolis in the last week, you'd have to be NUTS to want to move to this town.

Definitely go to one of the surrounding counties, and arm yourself.

Funny, I've lived in both Decatur and Franklin townships for a total of about 16 years, and never had a problem. I guess I'm just not the kind to go run and hide and worry about the big, bad city folks. Some people watch the news and get scared, I suppose. :rolleyes: :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom