• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I am curious if there are ways to determine if a "tag" is authentic (i.e. made by the actual gang in question)?
    I am also curious if it matters.

newtothis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    Zoe Pound is primarily Haitian... not a particularly strong demographic In Indy. Indy has plenty of black gangs ( Gorilla boys, Grimmy boys, Knock Out Boys, Crips, Bloods, Street Specific gangs), Mexican ( La Eme/ Mexican Mafia, Nortenos, Surenos, etc). EVERY group has some set of players.

Being armed is a wise choice... regardless.

HodgeStyle

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 11, 2018
    Scott County
    I lived in houston area back in 2008, the MS13 members in highschool would target other gang members and stab them to death in the bathrooms with forks. They are an evil breed of gang members. A few other members in laredo,tx was hanging steel lines between trees on the border so that when border agents would ride on horses, atv, or dirtbikes it would decapitate them.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Since criminals--and these ones in particular--don't respect laws; since getting deported is nothing but a slap on the wrist, so they can avoid real punishment and then return through the revolving door to commit more crimes; How mandatory execution for illegals who commit murder? If they've already been deported, come back and commit other top tier felonies like rape, assault/attempted murder, or armed robbery, then execute them? If there aren't real consequences, then these sociopaths will just continue

Top Bottom