• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    No official updates I can offer. But, I've seen some MS-13 tagging in Greenwood behind Sophia's House of Pancakes and the little strip mall that's immediately west of it.

The tagging was on the back/side of this strip mall and an electrical box.

Don't know if it is/was legit tagging or copycatting; but it is a bit concerning.

-J-

Gunner52

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2011
    I will not post the link for fear a kid will see it or I may get in trouble from a moderator but all you have to do is a little search with google for, "mexican drug cartel chainsaw beheading video" and you will get a real idea what we are dealing with. DO NOT watch this video if you are not sure you can take it. It shows how evil these animals are and shows why there should be no mercy shown to them in any way.

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    The show Gangland has profiled MS-13 several times. From what I understand it is true that they much kill a random person to get into the gang. Certain members are actually trained by ex Mexican military. They are not to be messed with. I have heard of buildings being tagged in New Albany.

inccwchris

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    Southside of Indiana
    Sur-13 is a huge problem in Indianapolis. I run into some of their members on nightly basis, for the most part the ones to worry about are in their mid teens. Once they are in their twenties and have nothing to prove they become somewhat safer to be around.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Sur-13 is a huge problem in Indianapolis. I run into some of their members on nightly basis, for the most part the ones to worry about are in their mid teens. Once they are in their twenties and have nothing to prove they become somewhat safer to be around.

Where do you run into them?

gundoggermax

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    I will not post the link for fear a kid will see it or I may get in trouble from a moderator but all you have to do is a little search with google for, "mexican drug cartel chainsaw beheading video" and you will get a real idea what we are dealing with. DO NOT watch this video if you are not sure you can take it. It shows how evil these animals are and shows why there should be no mercy shown to them in any way.

I saw this video a month or so ago and it is by far the most unsettling thing I have ever seen on the internet.

These gang members are getting harder and harder to avoid even in Indiana. The sad thing is even if you do encounter them and have to use your firearm, there will probably be repurcussions from the gang. Maybe you will protect your family and win that day but these guys are ruthless and have no value for a human life.

inccwchris

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    Southside of Indiana
    Where do you run into them?

38th and high school road area, thats a clique of theirs, there is a core group inside one of the apartment complexes up there. They pretty much stick to that area for the most part, there have also been reports of their tags on the east side but I personally have never seen them. We have found tags, seen people stacking, and wearing colors.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    38th and high school road area, thats a clique of theirs, there is a core group inside one of the apartment complexes up there. They pretty much stick to that area for the most part, there have also been reports of their tags on the east side but I personally have never seen them. We have found tags, seen people stacking, and wearing colors.

What are some things we need to know to recognize these guys?

One Old Vet

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Southside - Indy
    MS-13 is considered by many LEA to be the most dangerous gang in the world. Google has over 328 million links to MS-13. Take the time to learn who/what we are up against.

"It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle" - Sun Tzu (c. 6th century BCE) Chinese General, military strategist, and author of The Art of War.

OOV

newtothis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    Mods, please close this thread. It has reverted to nothing more than easy ( not quality) post numbers for newbs

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Mods, please close this thread. It has reverted to nothing more than easy ( not quality) post numbers for newbs

Definitely an old thread, but if there is info on an incredibly violent gang in Greenwood? A one-liner but pretty close to a complete sentence.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Urimun
    Top Bottom