• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bradsknives

Master
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    ORDERING IS NOW CLOSED

If you placed an order, please check the "order list" in the original post to confirm that your order is correct. If you are not on the "order list" and feel that you placed an order in this thread or through PM, please contact me.

I'll be placing this order this morning.
    Thanks,
    Brad

Bradsknives

Master
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    UPDATE - A little more info.

Here is the deal. They (Microtech) explained to me that they were overwhelmed by the amount of orders. I really don't understand why that is, because of the current gun environment...what did they expect? :):

Anyway, they (Microtech) will be shipping certain colors first (I believe black mags will be shipped first), then followed by the other colors as they roll them out. This is going to create a little more effort on my part because many of you have ordered several different colors, but I'm confident that I can make it happen. I'm just going need a little patience from everybody as I get orders put together. :)

evill150

Plinker
    Jan 14, 2011
    nwi
    sounds good!! thanks again brad!!
    By the way I should've stop by and introduced myself at the valpo show. Saw your table there but you were kinda crowded!! ( doh)

Last edited:

burgers

Plinker
    Feb 3, 2011
    Thanks for the update Brad. As long as the prices stay the same you won't hear any complaints from me!

Top Bottom